Last wish

The Big Shows

Lately,  Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu have been happy with their schedule -even though the busiest its ever been since they started as three. They only can sleep about five or six hours a day, but they enjoy it none the less. The variety is what they love. The ability to appear on variety, music, and reality shows, and doing radio recordings, remind them everyday of the activities that they did in the past with 2 other members -Yunho and Changmin. But now, unlike the times of the past, they could talk easily and without worry.

They can share their stories publicly because SM no longer has the power to block them anymore..  

“Hyung, what’s next?” Junsu asked to his manager

“Look at Junsu..." Yoochun teased as he glanced a Jaejoong "he’s more powerful than us now…"

"Even when his energy is empty, he still ask about the schedule.” chuckled Jaejoong.

“Yah! Jaejoong hyung!” Junsu shouted. 

“Yeah yeah.. don’t fight..." said their manager "next up is the radio program and then you can go home.”

“Last schedule for the day?” Jaejoong asked rhetorically "Then, hurry up Hyung."

"You guys have to be ready for japan promotions and you do have practice tomorrow though.” informed their manager.

Yoochun and jaejoong nodded, they understood that they would have dance practice for their new Japanese single.

“Hyung, tomorrow I have match with Avengers FC. Can I skip the practice?” junsu asked to his manager

“Ya Junsu! Exactly what is your job anyway?” teased Yoochun playfully.

“Singer! Of course..”  

“Junsu-ya, you can’t skip practice… what time will the match end?” said the manager.

“Around six or seven at night” 

“then you can still go to the studio after that.. if you promise you will go to the studio, I’ll let you go to the match tomorrow”

“Promise??” Junsu shouted

Jaejoong and Yoochun could only laugh seeing junsu was so happy. JYJ had just made comeback after a year of solo activities. They produce their own album and were heavily involved in all of its components -such as writing the lyrics, composing and arrangement. But unfortunately, they were only allowed two weeks to promote in Korea because they had Japanese promotions later.

 

Junsu arrived when Jaejoong and Yoochun were in the middle of resting. After changing his shoes, he directly learn new choreography from his choreographer. As the two members join him their practice became more serious. The finished practice early the next morning and headed to Jaejoong's house -since it was the closest to the studio. Yoochun and Jaejoong sleep together in Jaejoong's room, while Junsu sleep alone in guest room.

“junsu ya wake up” jaejoong tried to wake junsu up

“hm we don’t have any schedule right? Just sleep.. I’m tired” junsu rubbed his eyes

“we don’t, but we should talk about something now.. I’m waiting in the living room”

Jaejoong out from the room and sat in the living room while waiting the other members out. Yoochun know something wrong bothered his hyung, junsu could only watched his hyung who read something in his phone.

“what’s wrong?” yoochun asked

Jaejoong closed his eyes for a while, he should tell the members but he can’t say anything “this is about next schedule.. that event ah no, the variety program.… the big shows”

“so?” junsu asked

Jaejoong cleared his throat “we will do the variety separately…”

“I know that.. manager hyung told me, so why hyung?” yoochun answered

“as we know, we always waiting to be called in this shows, and finally we will be one of guest....but….”

“you know who will be the guest in my day later? Its….” Jaejoong stopped

“who?” yoochun asked

“its yunho and changmin… they will be one of guest on my day.. how could I faced them? You guys have another schedule…I’m alone…”jaejoong covered his face with his hands

“really? that’s impossible hyung… we couldn’t have same shows with yunho hyung and changmin since SM protect them from us” yoochun asked

 Jaejoong gave his phone “look.. I’m not lie… and some article already said something about this”

Yoochun and junsu read the article also the guest list of the show, yunho and changmin already confirmed.

“should I cancel it? I don’t know how to face them…”

“no need hyung… well its time to meet them.. you miss yunho hyung and changmin right? Didn’t we want everything like before right?” junsu tapped jaejoong shoulder

“I do… I really do… I really miss them.. but how…”

“just face them hyung, they should greet you too.. keep calm, we will go to your place after we finish the schedule”

“but…….they must hate me....”

“no they won’t, they want us back like we want them back, yunho hyung maybe scold you but after that he must hug you also changmin….” junsu tapped jaejoong shoulder

“Really? they will do that?” jaejoong asked

Junsu nodded and also yoochun “just face them hyung.. this is the time to meet them… to bring them back to us”

“thank you junsu ya, yoochun ah…” jaejoong hold junsu hand

Yoochun smiled “should we go to practice again? manager hyung just called me”

“ok.. let’s go”

 

“hyung thank you..” yunho thanked his manager

“no need yunho ah, anyway what if seonsaengnim know this?”

“its okay.. he can’t disturb my member again and we would take all the risk” changmin come from yunho’s behind

“o-oh okay…”

“as long as hyung didn’t tell the truth to seonsaengnim”

“okay yunho ah, I won’t. anyway be ready with next schedule”

Yunho and changmin nodded, “ah finally….”

“you’re really smart changmin ah”

Changmin laughed “of course, ah hyung.. what if jaejoong hyung cancel it?”

“he won’t… i’m sure”

 

Junsu and yoochun went to waiting room as they finished. The big shows always be their dream since they started activities as three. At the big shows many guest and fans coming just like music shows but the difference is they do interview with the guest and interact with some fans.

“finally we able to join this shows” yoochun sat beside junsu

“yeah.. I think I ever saw some fans… woah they’re still with us”

Someone knocked their room, “come in”

“annyeong junsu oppa!”

“oh Nicole, long time no see! How are you?”

“good sunbae, ah annyeong yoochun sunbae” Nicole bow again

“ah hello Nicole, what’s up?”

“just come to see you, anyway I’m happy JYJ sunbae can do activities like before, I saw your comeback stage”

“well yeah thank you Nicole, how’s kara?” junsu asked

“we’re good, and will have comeback stage later”

“that’s good. You must be happy since you’re back to your member”

“of course.. anyway yoochun sunbae and junsu oppa, I have to go now.. see ya..”

“ok.. see you soon nicole” said junsu as nicole out from their room.

 

Jaejoong couldn’t concentrate, he even doesn’t pay attention what his manager talked about. He think about the big shows tomorrow. He looked his phone, there was none message from junsu or yoochun.

“jaejoong?”

He looked his manager “hm?”

“are you okay?”

Jaejoong nodded “anyway I’m sorry… i didn’t have an idea what are you talking about…something bothered me”

“may I know what is it?”

“about the big shows tomorrow, you know who will participate?”

“if i’m not mistaken, SS501, shinhwa, wondergirls…”

“yunho and changmin will participate too” jaejoong added

“ah really? should I cancel it?”

“no need.. no matter what I should meet them.. this is the time…”

“What should I do? Should I greet them first or waiting to be greeted, what if they hate me?” jaejoong asked his manager

“depends on the situation, but I believe they didn’t hate you, yoochun or junsu”

“hm yeah… anyway thanks hyung… you will accompany me tomorrow right?”

His manager nodded

“that’s good.. anyway how bigeast reaction when the release date was fixed?”

“the reaction is really good, many shows already called us”

“oh hmm… just accept it hyung…”

Jaejoong packed his things and move out from cjes office. He went to the big shows studio to pick up yoochun and junsu. he parked his car and give yoochun message to inform him that he just arrived at the studio. While waiting, he took his old phone. He looked one by one his old photo and read one by one message from yunho, changmin, junsu and yoochun.

Heard the door was opened, jaejoong put his old phone to his bag. He greeted yoochun and junsu who just come. as soon as jaejoong move the car, yoochun and junsu kept talking until junsu found out that his jaejoong hyung little bit different.

“are you okay hyung?” junsu asked

Jaejoong nodded, “so how’s the show?” jaejoong didn’t want to show his sadness to his dongsaeng so he change the topic

“well..the show is good, we even met kara who will comeback as soon as nicole back to kara” yoochun answered

“oh I see… so anyone wants to join me drink?” jaejoong offered

Yoochun and junsu noticed that their hyung is really depressed now, they know what’s the reason. They should join or jaejoong might sleep outside, finally they approved and jaejoong turn to his own club. As soon as they arrived, the bartender approached them and showed jaejoong private room. Junsu and yoochun could only watched their hyung non stop drinking. As jaejoong drunk, he showed many aegyo and touch junsu or pinch yoochun cheeks.

“let’s go home hyung..” junsu tried to stop jaejoong hand

“eung…I don’t want…do you know how frustrated i am….eung..yunho and changmin must hate me, right?”

“u know yunho…. Choikang changmin… i.. miss you… yeay..tomorrow I’ll meet them.. and junseui...yoochunie… they couldn’t meet them… and I should…greet them alone…eung…?” jaejoong continued.

Jaejoong kept blaming himself until he fell asleep on the couch. Yoochun and the bartender put jaejoong in his car, junsu take jaejoong bag and drive his car.

 

When morning comes, jaejoong felt heavy and vomited because he drunk last night. He couldn’t remember what happened but he realize that junsu and yoochun didn’t with him now.

He moved at the kitchen to make morning breakfast, and saw some notes.

“hyung i’m sorry.. we have urgent matter, I’ll pick you up when you ended the shows later”

He smiled, how cute to leave this note rather than message or called him. jaejoong take a bath and checked the schedule list once again. he sighed, he just have one schedule, the big shows.

 

Yunho and changmin have to wake up in the morning since they have magazine photoshoot and have attend some meeting with Japanese staff. They smiled as soon they reach the big shows studio, they greeted some staff and the producer. They waited someone… someone who they really miss, youngwoong jaejoong. they could hear some artist arrived, but no sound told them that jaejoong arrived.

“hyung.. maybe jaejoong hyung cancle it” said changmin

Yunho shaked his head “I bet he will come…”

“the shows will start around 30 minutes…” the writer told them

They replied with smile and kept waiting until someone knocked their waiting rooms. Yunho opened the door and found some unknown person.

“who are you?” yunho asked

“please let me in…”

Yunho let the man in and locked the door as the man command it.

“annyeonghaseyo, I’m park yoochun manager, here’s the letter from him to yunho-ssi and changmin-ssi”

Changmin grabbed the letter and yunho stood beside changmin. they smiled and thanked the man and leave him because they should be in the studio.

Jaejoong reached the big shows studio, his coordi noona put some make up to jaejoong’s face quickly. They were informed by the writer that the shows will start around 5 minutes. Jaejoong forget about yunho and changmin because he late due traffic jam. As soon as jaejoong come in to the studio, he saw many cameras and some artist who are ready.

“hi jaejoong hyung!”

Jaejoong turn around and found hyun joong, his bestfriend since his debut. “oh hyun joong ah! great to see you!”

“me too hyung, are you alone?”

Jaejoong pouted “yep.. junsu and yoochun had some schedule… so how’s SS501?”

“we’re good hyung.. we just come back after long hiatus”

“that’s good hyun joong ah”

“ah anyway, did you greet yunho hyung? He must be here right now.. I saw changmin too”

Jaejoong just remembered about yunho and changmin “emm…I didn’t… I just arrived”

“ah.. okok.. I should back to my members hyung.. see ya!”

As soon as hyun joong leave, jaejoong awkwardly went to the stage and their fans start screaming when they saw jaejoong smile to them. Jaejoong saw many Cassiopeia hold TVXQ and JYJ banner, some fans hold his photo, many of them hold their red lightstick. Jaejoong was greeted by junjin from shinhwa and he also asked jaejoong to sat beside him. Just little talk with junjin, the MCs went to the stage. Jaejoong searched yunho and changmin, they weren’t around.

“did they cancel it? but hyunjoong said that he saw yunho and changmin” he said to himself

“10…9..8…7…6….5…4…..3….2…..1…. start!!” the PD nim shouted

“the legend shows… theeeeeeeeeee biiiiiiggg shoooooooows! Annyeonghaseyo!!” the MCs start greeting

The audience screamed happily as the shows start. Jaejoong smile and bowed to the audience. He tried to look usual, he don’t want anyone notice his feelings.

“as you know, the big shows always be number one in naver after this broadcasted”

“really thank you everyone…. Let’s move to next section!”

PD nim said cut and he asked all the artist stand up. All the guest gathered in front of audience and the audience start screaming again. jaejoong still beside junjin, of course he know the other guests but junjin kept asking jaejoong to stay beside.

“3……2…..1…. Start!” PD nim shouted again.

“please introduce yourself start from SS501”

One by one the guest were introduce themselves and lastly jaejoong introduce himself

“annyeonghaseyo, JYJ Kim jaejoong imnida, nice to meet you”

“jaejoong ssi.. you look lonely today, why?” one of MC greeted him

“yeah I am, my member junsu and yoochun have another schedule, it’ll be great if we were together in this shows but since our fans with us and also my friends in here I’m not lonely again”

“that’s good jaejoong ssi, I hope you enjoy this shows”

“since the introduction section end, we will show you something... next is performance by Asia’s stars, Asia’s Gods………Dong Bang Shin Ki!!!!!!!!!”

The guests move to make empty spot in centre, jaejoong kept stay in his place since he didn’t in the centre. The music starts, jaejoong frowned. Here they are… yunho and changmin… TVXQ.

Nareul bwa, naege ireonan ireulmodeun geol neomeo yeogi watjanha
Deo isangeun jobeun tabe gatyeo beorin naro manjokhaji anha
Cheoeumbuteo naui gireun dallatgo, ije jinjeong nae moksorireul chajasseo
Datyeoinneun muneul yeoneun geon, sijakhaneun geon, nain geol

[TVXQ-Maximum]

A clapping sound all around the studio, changmin and yunho waved to their fans and they’re introduce themselves.

“annyeoonghaseyo… dongbangshinki imnida. Nice to meet you”

“wow dongbangshinki just come here! Please applause them again” the MC start to talked again.

Jaejoong frowned, some guests were looking at him and some guest just looking yunho and changmin.

“Thank you for coming, I heard you choose the big shows for your last schedule, is it true?”

“hm.. we still discussing, but maybe yes…..” changmin answered

While changmin answered those questions from MC, yunho take a chance to look jaejoong even just for a while, finally he met his beloved member.

“yunho ssi, what are you planning next?”

“I’m doing public services lately and I’m planning to keep it continue”

“wow such a good boy, if I had daughter, I choose him to be son in law” the MC joked

“ah MCssi can i speak honestly?” yunho asked

“yes you can yunho ssi..”

“actually, we’re not invited in this shows but we asked our manager hyung and also asked PD nim to be one of guest in here today… the reason is finally I saw my other members”

The audience start screaming and also start crying.

“and  also… actually.. if this big shows was our last schedule before we going long hiatus, our wish was fulfilled in this shows..” yunho continued

“and our last wish was to be stand as five member in one stage” changmin added

“jaejoong hyung…” changmin called

Jaejoong kept stayed in his place, he didn’t know what should he do until MC tapped his shoulder and place his hands on jaejoong shoulder to walk together. For jaejoong, step by step was like walk on the cactus, he felt his step were heavy and his heart beating fast, his heart might explode later. Changmin, yunho and jaejoong felt everyone was black and white and they can’t heard their fans screaming crazily.

“jaejoong ah, how are you?” yunho asked

“im….i..i am good.. yunho ya” jaejoong can’t said properly

Jaejoong felt his heart want to explode, he can’t said rightly since his body tremble like hell. He’s too happy meeting his other half, his forever dongsaeng… yunho and changmin. jaejoong want to hug them, but his hands were to heavy and he couldn’t walk any longer.

Yunho felt overjoyed, finally he met his other half, his forever friends. His heart was beating crazily, he took step closer to jaejoong, to felt his warm in his hands. Yunho hug jaejoong so tight. Changmin who followed yunho to step closer, hug his beloved hyungs, finally he met again, changmin was so happy, he can’t said anything now.

They heard some guest sobbed and some audience crying too while they screaming Dongbangshinki name.

Jaejoong felt his tears fall, he couldn’t hold his tears anymore. He let his tears wet yunho shoulder. Yunho felt wet on his shoulders because jaejoong crying also changmin crying in other side of yunho shoulder.

“hyung stop crying….changmin ah you brat! Why you crying huh?” jaejoong heard yoochun voice, and he felt someone hug him from back.

“ah! its yoochun oppa! Junsu oppa!!!!” one of audience screaming.

“yoochun? Junsu?” jaejoong asked

“yeah its us....” junsu answered

Jaejoong opened his eyes while yunho released the hug. And here they are…... the other beloved members, yoochun and junsu. changmin wipe his tears and rest his arms to yunho shoulders.

“we’re here.. yunho hyung… changmin ah” junsu started crying

Not like jaejoong, yoochun and junsu step closer to hug changmin and yunho. Yunho pull jaejoong into hug once again.

“thank you….” They said together while hug each other.

Sound clapping and sobbed were together in one studio, they looked some staff, some guest and some audience crying together. They receive standing applause, finally their Gods back as Five. DongBangShinKi. Rising Gods of the east.

“since we’re on the ending section, let’s give big applause to….DongBangShinKi!!!!!!!!!!”

slowly they move forward and hold their mic tightly….finally…. Yunho, Jaejoong, Yoochun, Junsu, Changmin…DongBangShinKi as Five in one stage, just like Cassiopeia and Bigeast wish…

 

Kimi ga sayonara wo tsugezuni dete itta ano hi kara
Kono machi no keshiki ya midori ga kawatta ki ga suru yo
Kimi no subete ni naritai to kawaa yakusoku mo
Hatasarenai mama omoide ni kawatte shimau

Hitori kiri de kimi ga naita ano toki
Sugu ni tonde ikeba ima mo mada kimi wa boku no yoko ni ite kureta
Dekiru naraba mou ichido iitakatta daisuki tte
Kimi he no omoi wo afure daa kotoba wa mou ima wa todokanai

Kimi wa doko ni ite? Dare to doko ni ite? Donna fuku o kite? Nani e waratterun darou?
Boku wa koko ni ite. Ima mo koko ni ite. Kimi to futari de mata aeru to shinjiteiru yo
Kawarazu omotte iru yo
Kimi dake omotte iru yo

Musun da kami no ushirosugata ni kimi o kasanete furikaeru shira nu dareka ni nando mo kanchigai a Chakushin ga atta kimi no namae kitai ari
Kakkowarui mainichi bakari sugite iku yo

Wasurerarenai wa itsutte uso de hontou wa wasuretakunai dake tsuyoga riga bokura shisanaraba mouiranai
Kimi ga inakya nani ni mo kanjinai shiawase tte
Dou ganbatte mite mo koboreochita namida wa sugu ni tomaranai

Kimi wa doko ni ite? Dare to doko ni ite? Donna fuku wo kite? Nani e waratterun darou?
Boku wa koko ni ite. Ima mo koko ni ite. Kimi to futari de mata aeru to shinjiteiru yo

 

Dakara ima koue boku wa mata hitori kimi no namae yonderu

  Kore ijou setsunasa wo dakishimete ikeru wake nado nai yo         

Demo sore shika nai n dayo

Kimi ga iru dake de kagayaite mieta ano koro wa nido to modotte wa konai kedo
Nani ga okotte mo nani wo ushinatte mo kimi wo aia koto kese wasuretakunai

Kimi ga doko ni ite, dare to doko ni ite, donna yume wo mite, nani e waratteite mo
Zutto koko ni ite, ima mo koko ni ite, kimi to itsu no hi ni ka aeru to shinjiteiru yo

          
Kawarazu omotteiru yo       

  Kimi dake omotteiru yo

Kawarazu omotteiru yo

Kimi dake omotteiru yo

[Tohoshinki-Stand By U]

 

“jigeumkkaji, DongBangShinki Imnida, Kamsahamnida” they ended the Big shows with their last introduction.

“Cassiopeia and bigeast! I love you!” they together said while leaving the stage together with smile.

As long as they reach their waiting room, their manager greeted them.

“why you sang that song?” their manage asked them

They looked each other, smile curved in their face.

“because the sad memories should be replaced by replace with beautiful memories”


Finaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaly, im finish this story. this story was postponed due my exams last week~

thank you so much for the readers<3

maybe someone will asked why i choose maximum? because this song was used to be sing as five~

why i choose stand by u? because to replace our sad memories, as you know Toho5hinki sang this song for their last schedule before split. so i choose to replace it(even this story just my imagination)

thank you so much tumblr to the pict<3