The Trip

The BTS Project
suga: noon what happen you: nothing *wipes tears* you: I think I'll be going.....see you guys tomorrow, sorry for missing your performance yourinnerthought: I can't tell them why I missed there performance there gonna think I'm using them j hope: hey! whats wrong with noona suga: I don't know she wouldn't say Jimin: maybe we should take a trip with noona suga: ne! a trip with noona Jongkook: why would we take a trip with a old lady we already have jimin j hope: hahahhaha! jimin: yah! jongkook wanna get punch yah.......... I'm not old......I'm hyung Jongkook: hahaha! hyung......... rapmonster: when should we plan this suga: tomorrow with noona.....and jussst hyukkkkkk! fun ( note: hyuuk is the noise you hear and kpop dramas or another word you can say like agiooo,aish and etc) Jin: yeah! that wasn't like noona to cry out of no were unless something happen suga:ne!.......lets! do this ...for noona bangtanboys: NE! FIGHTING!FOR NOONA! you: annyeong I'm here to visit my grandpa nurse: .........hmmm! your grandpa passed away you: what!...when.......why nobody told me nurse: we thought you knew you: ani!,ani!,ani I don't believe you.....grandpa nurse: were you going you:grandpa!....grandpa!,grandpa!.......GRANDPA! wait...wait for me......WAIT! *ding,ding,ding,ding* you:HUH!.......just a dream but it seemed so real..... is it a sigh "but grandpa don't leave me" *ding,dinnng,ding* you: COMING!.....agioo bangtan boys: NOOON! ANNYEONGHASEYO! suga: noona were going on a trip and your coming too you: NE!.....aniyo! jin: noooona you have to come you miss are performance remember....just for today you:.......only for a few weeks/bangtanboys: NE!/you: fine only a few weeks I have work to do you: where are we going j hope: jeju island you: What!......je-je-jeju island!....yah! are you crazy...jeju island bangtan boys: NE! salang noona see you there your inner thought: what are they stupid jeju island....agioo hour later j hope: nooona!...noona!...noona! Jongkook: yah! were's noona it's hot you: yah! bts! jin:.....noona *smiles* jimin: nooona I like your dress it's pretty....hah! *smiles* you: yah! *thombs jimin on his head* "i'm your manger aigoo" and i brought my friend is that okay? suga: as long noona happy you: *blushes* friend: annyeonghaseyo my name is mingsoo bts: annyeonghaseyo we are bangtan boyshinda.....Let's GO TO JEJU ISLAND! hour later jimin: ah! that plane ride made me tired /v: same you:....well lets go to bed and walk around tomorrow bangtan boys: NE!..... goodnight noona! you: goodnight friend: wow! there so cute/ you: goodnight friend: your going to your room you: yeah...why? friend: my friend said fortunes come true here you: yah!/ friend: come please.....jalbayo friend: may have luck.....please!....Please! you: find! friend: yeah! later you: can't believe i followed you here friend: ummm....NE! agioo you and friend: annyeonghaseyo person: shhhhh!...come and sit down *you and your friend looks at each other* you:........ fortune teller: what you came here for friend: ummm! my friend what's to know love you: ani,ani,ani teller: shhhh! I sense something/ friend: what!...What! teller: there's a guy really close to you alot but only one of them will approach and he will knock on your door at night when you feel more needed /friend: huh!...anymore teller: no! now leave my presents never question a fortune teller friend: well... what a waste of listing you: see I told now I'm going to bed now good night friend: agioo goodnight..... at least you had fun you: AISH!.....hmmm! I'm so tired *jumps on bed* you: most needed yeah right *yawns* your inner thought: grandpa...... are you okay? *knock,knock* voice: noona!,noona! you: huh! that voice sounds like jin....JIN!