noticing

The BTS Project

you:ugh! I'm so tired but I have to get up because I'm the manger........but wait last time my heart was beating.......... flashback jin: noona your face red are you sick..... you: ahhhhhh! I can't believe I was blushing...do I like him?..... ani,ani,ani I'm just sick that's all.....oh! I'm late later on Jimin: where's noona she late again V: yeah she's not a great noona or manger Rap monster: probably wont come since jin scared her last time Jin: I didn't scare her she left on her own/you:I'm here sorry I"m late again I'll come on time next time suga: noona you need to start setting appointments for us on shows you: okay! call me manger from now on time to be serious J hope:manger today is relax day suga talking about tomorrow you:oh!.......okay well what you guys wanna do bts:..................... jimin:nothing sleep you: um.............okay I guess I'll be leaving then *bring!,bring!,bring! you:jeosanghabnida....... annyeonghaseyo! mannseo bangagweo voice: yes today bts was to come and perform there song you: what! they didn't tell me that! voice: well they are get here and 5minutes if not i"ll cancel *beep!* you: why didn't you guys tell me you had a performance today Jung kook: you're the manger how were suppose to know you: ugh! hurry get in the van I'll drive Jimin: can you drive manger/ you: shhhh! just go *everyone running as fast as they can* you: everybody ready let's go minute later you: sorry were late sir boss: it's okay just get them on stage you: good luck guys *smile* *as bts walking away going on stage you notice that maybe there is something missing* ~see you in the next chapter~