Epilogue

Wouldn't Change A Thing

Epilogue
Pairing(s) : ChanBaek || Slight!KaiSoo
Words count : 890

 


cliché mode on (You've been warned)

 






After 198 dates...and something else...



Baekhyun snuggled deeper into the soft pillow, grunting slightly. "Channie~" He whined. Why? Chanyeol basically sprawled on top of him, sleeping loudly. The latter pinched his arm. Chanyeol sat up, half-asleep."huh? What."
Baekhyun pushed him and sat up.
"If you continue sleeping like that, outside." He said. Chanyeol changed his position and pulled Baekhyun closer, the smaller fitting perfectly in his arms. Baekhyun sighed before snuggling closer to the taller chest. He was about to continue his sleep but was interrupted as the door slammed opened revealing, Chanhyun. The latter was holding his bear plushie. He ran with his small feet and jumped on top of Chanyeol. Chanyeol groaned but smiled. He sat up bringing Chanhyun with him. "Morning appa!" He giggled as Chanyeol showers him with kisses. Baekhyun smiled and shook his head before heading towards the bathroom.

Chanyeol soon followed him inside with Chanhyun sitting on his shoulder, giggling. Baekhyun walked over to Chanyeol and picked Chanhyun up, kissing his cheeks. "What do you want for breakfast? " he asked.

"I'll eat everything you make." Chanyeol said as he brushed his teeth. The smaller guy rolled his eyes and walked downstairs taking the little giant with him.

Baekhyun took out the ingredients for cream soup, yep Chanyeol loves to eat rice and soup in the morning. He placed Chanhyun on the counter and gave him a piece of veggie cracker.

He closed the rice cooker lid after washing the rice. Chanyeol soon joined both of them inside the kitchen, kissing Baekhyun on his cheek. "Morning." The smaller hummed, focusing back to the soup. "Cream soup?!" Chanyeol yelled. "I love you!!" He continued. The smaller looked at him with judging eyes. The taller grinned widely, before talking about how good Baekhyun's cream soup is (to Chanhyun who just blinks innocently.)


Chanyeol took Chanhyun to the living room, watching a movie. They decided to watch Rise of The Guardians, Chanhyun's favorite movie. They watched too seriously, not noticing Baekhyun sitting beside them until the smaller whispers, "is he a bad guy?....I think he is a bad guy....he's totally a bad guy......" the giant and the little giant looked at him. "No he's not! He's Santa!! Can you see that, daddy?" Chanhyun replied cutely,  the little guy has started calling him 'daddy' or sometime 'umma' (which kinda make Baekhyun freaked out.)

"Oh..well maybe? Anyway, let's eat breakfast." He said and stood up heading back towards the kitchen. Chanhyun jumped from his papa lap and ran after his smaller daddy.

Chanhyun sat patiently on his chair as Baekhyun put some rice in his bowl. Chanyeol was stirring the cream soup. "I add some chicken to make it better." Baekhyun said as he finished putting some rice in three bowls. "I really love you, Baek." Chanyeol looked at his lover, eyes sparkled.


"I know and I love you too." Baekhyun chuckled.


Chanyeol walked over to Baekhyun, hugging him from behind. The smaller leaned backwards, enjoying the warm. "I have to go to the daycare soon." He said. "Finish your food and pack Chanhyun lunch while I get him ready." The taller nodded and went back to his chair,  continuing his breakfast.

Baekhyun washed his hands and picked Chanhyun up to get him ready.


 


 

Chanyeol drove them to the daycare. Kyungsoo greeted them from the front seat. "Where's Jongin?" Baekhyun asked after bidding Chanyeol goodbye. "I don't know." He shrugged.


 

 

 


3 pm.


"Baekhyun, could you take some plates from the kitchen?" Kyungsoo asked. "Yeah sure." Baekhyun walked towards the  kitchen and take a couple of plate. He walked towards class A, but there's no one. "Guys?" He called and tilted his head after he got no answer. He placed the plates on the table and walked outside. "Baekhyun!" Xiumin called running to him. "Yes?"

"Jongin is waiting for you outside." He said, running off before Baekhyun could ask anything.

Baekhyun walked outside the daycare and spotted Jongin waving his hands in front of a car. He walked to him, "what is--" the younger put his index finger on Baekhyun mouth. He told Baekhyun to enter the car.



They arrived in front of a garden, Baekhyun was starstruck by the view, "why did you take---Jongin?" Baekhyun widened his eyes, there's no sign of Jongin. He was left all alone in nowhere.


The petite male nearly cry when he found out his phone was dead. He sat on the nearby bench, bringing his leg together.


Tiny steps were heard, Baekhyun instantly looked up to find Chanhyun smiling in front of him. He cried and picked up the small boy in his arms. "No umma no!" Chanhyun yelled. He struggled from Baekhyun arms and pulled his smaller daddy arm. "Where are we going, Hyunnie?" Baekhyun asked.


They arrived upon a big tree. "Chanyeol?" The said guy looked up, widening his eyes. "Chanhyun~ you weren't suppose to bring him here, baby." Chanyeol whined. Baekhyun looked at him confusedly. "What are you planning?" Raising one of his eyebrows. Suddenly,  a big white cloth fell from the tree and was tied to the branches.

Baekhyun stood there, eyes teary. There, on the cloth, written, 'WILL YOU MARRY ME, BYUN BAEKHYUN?'

"Surprise?" Chanyeol said nervously. He walked towards his smaller lover, noticing how his eyes were teary. He wiped his eyes,






"Say, will you marry me?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

THE END

 

 


THANKS FOR READING, LOVE YOU GUYS!