Clouds

The Colorful You {revamping}

XSYKOTICA
 
003 : C l o u d s

That night, Sehun lay on his bed staring at the cracks on the ceiling, He couldn't sleep because he was thinking of ways to torture the new kid. Sehun wanted Luhan to suffer, in various ways rather than just directly beating him up.

He grabbed the gray notebook and the ballpen next to him and he started jotting down his ideas. He planned on doing 2 mean things to him a day, and he came up with 2 for tomorrow,

1. Throw crumpled papers at him

2. Pour paint on him from the roof top 

Sehun cheekily smiled as he was writing down all the bright ideas he had, until he eventually fell asleep.

The next day, Sehun discussed the first two ideas he had so far with his gang. They all agreed to take part and eagerly waited for Luhan to come. 

--

"I'm off to school, mom." Luhan waved goodbye to his mother who drives him everyday to school.

Everyday, Luhan was warmly welcomed by the students because of his bright personality.

As the day passed by and classes had already begun, Sehun and his gang started with plan one. They gather a bunch of crumpled papers and threw it at him while the teacher wasn't looking. Sehun silently laughed as he continuously threw the papers at him and Luhan kept on pretending like he was feeling nothing.

"Okay, now who wants to solve the equation on the board?" The teacher asked.

Immediately, Luhan picked up one of the crumpled papers Sehun had been throwing at him then started solving the equation on the paper.

"I know the answer." Luhan smiled as he innocently smiled at Sehun before coming up in front to show his answer.

Sehun silently chuckled with anger, "Pathetic." 

-- 

When dismissal came, Sehun and his gang went to the school's rooftop to gather paint- The school's rooftop was like their alley, it was their hiding place since no other student knew how to get to the school's rooftop.

Two hours had passed and Sehun's gang were already bored from waiting for Luhan to come out of the school so they can finally pour paint on him,

"Let's just do it some other time, Sehun- we're ing bored, man." Lay, one of his gang members told him, and as he did, each and every one of them started standing up and leaving Sehun behind.

Sehun remained and waited for Luhan to come out.

Three hours passed, the sky was already dark- and Sehun was already getting bored, but as soon as he stood up, he spotted Luhan down below, holding his violin case which meant he had an extra 3 hours in school for music sessions. 

Sehun smiled to himself and gathered the paint alone and started carrying one heavy bottle, ready to pour onto Luhan's head, but just as he was about to, Luhan looked up to gaze at the clouds, and as he did, he spotted Sehun by the roof, with his jar of paint ready to aim. 

Luhan sighed from below and ran, to the point that Sehun didn't catch up with him.

"Where the is he?" Sehun thought to himself as he kicked the wall due to his anger. "I ing lost him." He groaned as he sat down in depression. 

But then he saw splashes of the rain hitting on the ground and heard the growls of thunder, rain was pouring on his sides but he wasn't getting wet. 

Sehun stood up and looked behind, there he saw the new kid, Xi Luhan, holding an umbrella which was big enough to cover them both. 


"Look above" Luhan told him, "Sehun-ah, how can you be so mean that even the clouds cry because of you." Luhan joked, in an awfully serious manner.
 

Sehun kicked Luhan away from him, pushing him roughly on his chest which lead Luhan to fall down flat on the ground, "Go away, weirdo." Sehun yelled as he stole Luhan's umbrella and ran away, leaving Luhan behind, soaked and umbrella-less.

As Sehun ran to a sheltered place, he looked behind and saw Luhan, from far away, staring at the skies as the cold rain splashed on top of him.

Sehun looked above and saw how dark the skies were and how heavily it rained, "Clouds, don't cry anymore.." He whispered then gently slapped himself. "No, I mean... I wished it would get even worse so he'd go home with a cold." Sehun muttured as he turned to have one last glance at Luhan who was still lying on the cold ground, looking above. He was happy Luhan was suffering, he was at joy, but his heart, just wasn't at peace.


I seriously need to read more stories and expand my vocabulary more ;_; I've been watching youtube all day and I don't get to read fics anymore ;___; I'll start now~ 


Your subscribes & comments makes my day. thank you so much.