Heartbeat

The Colorful You {revamping}

XSYKOTICA
 
002 : Heartbeat

 

 Mrs. Lee asked Luhan to choose a sit since there were three vacant sits in their classroom. Everyone happily invited him to sit to the chair near to theirs but Luhan chose to sit on the chair beside Sehun's, at the very back sit where everything seemed so dim and scary.

As the classes began and the teacher wrote notes on the board, LuHan eyed Sehun and smiled at him. "I'm Luhan, and you are?"
Sehun laughed. "Guys, this pretty boy's talking to me" He told his gang members as they laughed in harmony with him.
"Shut up and find some other friends, you don't wanna mess with us." Sehun glared. 

Luhan pouted and scribbled down notes. Everybody in his front beamed smiles at him and welcoming greetings, but he felt bothered all the time because all he heared was painful whispers at his back saying "He won't even last a week.", "Just another flower boy who thinks he's innoccent and all", "Such pitiful human beings" which were all told by Sehun's gang members. Luhan gulped, trying to fight back his tears and just ride along with his other classmates.

-------

Ring. Ring. Ring.
Dismissal came and Luhan's classmates invited him to join them for some bubble tea but he refused since he still had extra music class. 
"Okay, Bye!"
"See you tomorrow, Luhannie~" 
"Neh, Be sure to come with us tomorrow!"
"We're so happy you're our classmate!" 
His classmates waved.
As soon as he finished fixing his stuff, he walked out of the room and saw Sehun and his gang members gathering around him. They started grabbing him by his collar then cornering him by the wall, each of them taking their turns in kicking him, doing what they can to see him bleed. 10 minutes passed by and Luhan was already badly bruised and wounded, on his face, his knee, his shoulders, his leg, his nose and his arm. Blood spots were visible around him and Sehun's gang enjoyed what they had done. 

Sehun went towards the injured guy and laughed at him, "Why didn't you even fight back? Psh. Weakling." 
Luhan stared at him, his big circle eyes staring into Sehun's very soul with them almost watery.

Sehun gulped, suddenly everything seemed to pause for a moment.
Sehun stepped back and ran away, hiding himself in the corridors. 

He placed his hand on the left side of his chest and felt his heart beating unbearably fast.
"Sehun, get a grip of yourself " Sehun groaned as he punches the wall. 

"What the  is this feeling"


 


Thank you so much for the subscribers this story had so far. I might post the story background soon and how I came up with the idea, just an extra information. Teehee.

Thank you so much guyth. I hope you continue to support me and hunhan. <3