Chapter 1 Page 1: The beginning I

Survival Game: Future Diary
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 1 page 1:The beginning I[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]you 's POV

"No!!! Please don't do it! I promise I will do whatever you want me to do!!"

"Too late! I gave you a chance but you threw it away. I will have to kill him."

“RUN you!!!”

"NO!!!" I rushed towards him but it was too late.... he had already plunged the knife into his chest.

Blood sputtered all over the ground. I have lost the most important person in the world...I have nothing left in this world.

I rushed to his side and checked his pulse. He's gone.... The murderer took chance to flee when I was rushing towards him.

"Hey, wake up! It's not funny. Let's go get your favorite chicken okay? Come on let’s go!"

I tried pulling him up with tears falling from my eyes. It’s useless; he's not waking up anymore.

I screamed in frustration. It’s all because of this book! Why do I have to open it!

Nothing else would have happened if I didn’t open it!

"Ouch! That was painful." I fell down from my bed.

What was that dream about? It is sure one crazy dream.... But...why do I have a feeling that it’s gonna come true.....?

NAH! I might have gone crazy for sleeping so long. Well time to go back to school again.

*Sigh* I hate school the most.

-After morning routine-

"Hey bro! We are going to be late! Hurry up!"

"Okay okay. I'm coming!"

This person here is my brother, the one always fighting for washroom with me in the morning and taking so longggggg in it that I don't know what he is doing inside.

He can eat chicken for every meals, which is what I can do too as I'm also a chicken lover but nah it’s unhealthy.

Trust me, take his chicken away and you will be in hell for eternity.

"Finally! Took you long enough."

"Hehe lets go now!"

-In school-

"Seriously, go and talk to someone today okay?"

"I can't promise you that...”

"But it has been over for so many..."

"Don't start that again."

"Okay! See you at home today, bye."

Seriously, what a nice day for me to begin my day. =.= *Note  the sarcasm.

-Cla

Please log in to read the full chapter