Chapter 1 page 3: The beginning III

Survival Game: Future Diary
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Chapter 1 Page3:The Beginning III [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]you’s POV

~6.30am~

“Damn, why is there school today.” I grumbled.

“Well stop whining you are going to be late. I’m off first bye.” Kai said.

“Stupid , didn’t even wait for me.” I hurriedly grab a piece of toast and went to school.

-On the way to school- ~6.57am~

As I was bored on the way, I took out my future diary and took a look at the last entry:

~7am~

Today as I was crossing the road near my school, an accident happened and I lost conscious……

~7.10am~

DEAD END

 DEAD END? What does it mean?

Does that mean that I was in the accident? No it can’t be!

As I was deep in thought, I didn’t notice that I was already crossing the road and a car was heading my way.

“you!” Suddenly I was pulled away by someone and he fell on the pavement.

I took a look at the person who saved me. “Oh it’s you thanks for saving me.”

“No problem, you should look out for cars when crossing the road! What you did just now was dangerous!”

The driver came out of his car and chided me, and well, I apologised.

“Oh erm sorry what’s your name?”

“Wow you don’t know my name? How hurt am I! I’m Baekhyun” he chuckled.

“Oh thanks erm Baekhyun, we should get going.”

-At class-

My classmates saw me walking in with Baekhyun and the girls gave me glares.

 I shrugged it off and return to my seats.

The rest of EXO (?) members crowded around me and bombarded me with questions.

“Why were you with Baekhyun?”

“You guys were friends?”

*cough* “I believed that you guys are making you uncomfortable.” Baekhyun stated.

“Glad that someone pointed out.” I mumbled.

“Oh guys I think you need to introduce yourself to her, she didn’t know my name!” Baekhyun whined.

“WHAT?! You don’t even know our names? ” the guys exclaimed.

With that they started to introduce themselves.  I only made note of their names and ignored the others.

-After school-

I sat on my bed and flipped open the future diary and looked at the last entry.

.

.

.

.

.

.

IT’S DIFFERENT FROM WHAT I READ THIS MORNING!

It described what happened instead.

Confused, I went down to the kitchen to drink some tea to calm down.

-After drinking water-

I opened the door of my bedroom and got a shock of my life.

A woman dressed like a witch (?) is standing next to my study table.

I wanted to scream but was too paralysed to do so.

 She had long and black silky hair and didn’t seem to look like those evil witches in fairy tales.

She actually looked friendly.

“I have been waiting for a chance to talk to you first.”

“First? What first? And who are you? How did you get in here?” I managed to spit out those words.

“Slow down! First of all I’m a witch, the name is mina (sorry if your name is mina TT_TT). You are ‘First’ because you are the last to get your future diary and I have my own ways to get here.”

“Last to get my future diary? You mean they are others who possess this?” I waved my book.”

“Of course, and you will be meeting them very soon; in fact, you have seen them before. *

Please log in to read the full chapter