003

A Jerk in my Journal II
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter  003

 

Your POV

I still don’t get why Sehun was being like this. But based on what I had been thinking—was it actually the wizard’s spell upon him?

 

Could be.

 

Or maybe he’s just acting? Being in a bad mood is also possible.

 

“Sehun-ah.” I nudged his elbow. He turned to me with a cold glare before looking away again.

Aish.

What happened to him actually?

“Oh Sehun, stop that act. I’m sick of it.” I said once again.

He then faced me with an annoyed look and clenched his teeth, “Well, you’re the one who should stop making up crappy dramas.”

“What are you talking about?” I gave him a weird stare but instead of replying me, he just kept quiet and continued jotting down the notes given by the teacher.

Sigh

 

 

 

School was done and I was expecting Sehun to ask me for a hang out or maybe, go home together.

But none of them were correct.

He, instead, just got up from his seat and left me alone.

 

Great.

This is frustrating.

 

“Yah, Oh Sehun!” I chased him out of the class and found him in front of his locker. He ignored me as if I wasn’t there.

 

This jerk is driving me nuts.

 

“Are you even listening?” I walked to him and glared at the guy.

He slammed his locker harshly after he took his book—making me to flinch a little.

“Karen, I know, you’re my seatmate but why are you acting as if you know me a lot?” He sighed.

 

What?

 

“But Sehun, we cycled together yesterday, by the Han River and 2 days ago, you kissed my forehead and—“

“Sorry?” He scoffed madly, “You’re just my seatmate, Karen. We’re not even friends.”

He then left me while putting his headphones on.

 

“We’re not even friends.”

 

I sighed and kept on repeating that sentence in my mind.

 

Oh Sehun, what happened to you?

 

 

 

 

On my way home, someone stopped me before I could go inside my house.

There was a postman, knocking on my door.

And that was pretty odd.

“Excuse me, sir.” I greeted him.

He turned to me and bowed, “Ah, annyeonghaseyo. Are you supposed to be Miss Park?”

I nodded as the postman smiled to me, taking out a letter. “Here is a letter, given by Miss Jung.”

 

Jung?

 

“Um, are you sure, it’s from Miss Jung, Sir?” I asked again as he checked the letter.

“Yeah. It’s written here as Jung Woori to Karen Park.” He handed it to me.

I grabbed it and checked the name again.

Please log in to read the full chapter