017

A Jerk in my Journal II
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter  017

 

 

Your POV

 

EVERYBODY SAY NO~

 

My ears perked up when I heard that.

 

No.

 

Why now?

 

I opened my eyes, ready to see Sehun with his confused and disappointed face but everything didn’t seem like what I expected.

I was actually in… my room?

 

Wait, what on earth?

 

“What the hell happened?” I looked around and noticed that the clock had just 12 A.M and yes, my phone was still ringing.

I quickly picked up the phone and earned a yell from the other side.

“Happy New Year sweetie!!!” I heard eomma beaming and even Aaron, shouting at the background.

 

New Year?

 

My mind kept on thinking until I realized something. I decided to see the calendar and it was indeed, the first of January.

 

Oh my God.

 

So Sehun, Baekhyun, Luhan, Chanyeol and everything… Were all just imaginary characters in my dream?

 

I must’ve accidentally fallen asleep while waiting for New Year, didn’t I?

 

“How could my dream be that long though?” I questioned to myself while scratching my head—still trying to process everything until Aaron came to shout through my phone again.

 

“HAPPY NEW YEAR MY SISTA! DO WELL IN KOREA!”

“Yeah I know, you too at the states.” I replied. We had a chat for a while before finally ending the call.

 

I sighed as I lay down on my bed. Oh Sehun was the only one that I could think of. It’s normal for me to forget how he looks like since it’s my habit after dreaming.

But at least, I could still remember his slightly blurred face and certain memories that we shared together.

 

Gosh.

 

I wish Oh Sehun was real.

 

 

 

 

The next day, I decided to go to the bookstore to buy myself a new journal. And yes, a journal placed at the corner of the shelf caught my eye. It was the only one.

I went to see it and as what I’ve st

Please log in to read the full chapter