Chapter 7

Summer In Seoul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

His phone was still ringing. Jaejoong was doubt whether he should answer it or not. He had read the name that appeared on his display screen. From Mister Kim. Today is sunday and Jaejoong shouldn't work today. Why did his boss still calling? But Jaejoong also knew that he didn't answer the phone, Mister Kim would keep calling him until the sea went dry.

 

Finally he gave up and answered his phone.

 

"Hhe-lho…" One of the reason that make him lazy to answer his phone was because he is having a sore throat and he couldn't talk like usually. Now His voice was almost like the whisper of wind.

 

On the other end could be heard Mister Kim's shrieking voice. "Oh My God, Jaejoong. Why does your voice sound like a ghost's? I know, I know, today is sunday. But I still need to call you for asking your help. Can you please deliver clothes for Jung Yunho? We are very busy here. Yes, very busy. There is no one who can do the delivery. Please help, will you? delivers them to his house. You know his address? of course not, How stupid I am. Eeh… where is the address? Wait a moment… Mister Cha… MISTER CHA! where did i put Jung Yunho's address? Please help me look for it. Jaejoong, back to the topic. I will send you Jung Yunho's address through message as soon as I find it. You can come to take the clothes from boutique and go to his house directly okay? Thank you very much. Jaejoong, you are so kind. Bye bye!"

 

Jaejoong heard the phone was hanged up on the other end. He didn't have the chance to talk at all. even if he got the chance, he won't talk much. He inhaled slowly and exhaled slowly too. His boss would never change. Just do everything he thought was right.

 

Dictator, thought Jaejoong to himself while staring a hole to his phone. He better raised my wages or I will resign. Just see who want to work for you.

 

He often said these words, but he never ever really gave out his resign letter. even though Mister Kim is a weird person and does everything he like without thinking of others, Jaejoong felt that he has learned many things from him. Since young Jaejoong has already love the fashion world very much. So, despite his way is not always smooth, he is happy he can work with a famous fashion designer who never hesitate to teach him anything.

 

Jaejoong sipped his warm tea again and sat on his bed. It was already afternoon, but he still felt lazy to wake up from it. this morning when he woke up, His throat felt so sore and his voice started to be hoarse. It was maybe the effect from all his screaming yesterday in Yunho;s fan meeting. Yesterday he did scream all his might together with all the fans. He didn't know what he scream, even himself forgot. He just kept screaming to make the situation more lively. The result is, it's even hard for him to whisper today!

 

Jaejoong was about going back to sleep when he suddenly remember Mister Kim's order. Clicking his tongue ruefully and nagging to himself, he woke up and change his clothes.

 

***

 

One hour later, Jaejoong already stood in front of Jung Yunho's house which is located in the luxurious real estate. He could only awed to himself. That night, when the first time he came here, He didn't really paying attention to his surrounding. He was frustrated that time, wasn't he?. Now Jaejoong could see clearly the luxurious house which was hide by a tall iron gate. He let his eyes wandering around.

 

The two story house big, with white walls, large terrace, and many glasses windows. Jaejoong loved the the upstair's terrace. He held out his hand to shade his eyes from the sun and looked up to admire that house happily.

 

Then he held out his hand and press the bell.

 

Then he could heard Yunho's voice from the intercom.

 

Jaejoon hesitated. He cleared his throat, even though that didn't help at all, press the button on the intercom, and said his name with a hoarse voice.

 

"What? Who? Sorry, the voice is not clear," Jung Yunho's voice was heard again.

 

Jaejoong repeat herself while frowning. shouldn't Yunho can see who is outside the door? A big house like this must be equipped with CCTV. certainly. then Why did that man should make his throat become worse?

 

"I still don't understand what you are saying. But, okay. Just come in, Jaejoong."

 

Jaejoong snorted. See? Jung Yunho had known who was standing outside.

 

While bringing along some hanged clothes which were wrap with plastic, Jaejoong went through the iron gate which was opened automatically, then push it to close with his foot. He walk through the small paths towards the big house.

 

Jung Yunho already waited in front of the door. That man wore a loose grey T-shirt and black pants. His hair was a bit messy. Jaejoong realized that Yunho looked at him from head to toe, then his stare was back to his face. "What's wrong with you? are you sick? Where does it hurt?" asked Yunho without wasting a time.

 

Jaejoong pointed to his throat.

 

"Have you take the medicine?" asked Yunho again.

 

Jaejoong smiled and nodded his head.

 

Yunho stared at him, then asked, "What bring you here?"

 

Jaejoong held out the clothes that he was holding. "Mishter K-im… T-hry clothes…"

 

Yunho waved his hand. "Oh My God… I can't bear to hear your horrifying voice. Follow me, I have a medicine for you. Come in."

 

Jaejoong tries to speak, but his throat was a torture. Eventually he just obeyed. However he can't talk back to Yunho's voice in his condition now. Just wait until his voice back.

 

In the house, he took off his shoes and wear the slipper which was pointed by Yunho.

 

The inside of the house was decorated neatly. All the furnitures and decorations in the house gave a luxurious impression. After putting down the clothes on the nearest sofa, Jaejoong observed the photos which was hanged on the wall. Most of them were a photo of a couple in their late 40s. Jaejoong assumed they are Yunho's parents. there were also some photos of Yunho when he was a baby, teenager, and the present him.

 

Jaejoong was so attracted to the photos that he didn't realize that Yunho already stood beside him.

 

"Why did you suddenly have a sore throat? weren't you okay yesterday?" he asked.

 

"Yes-terh-day… Fahn meehtihng.. S-crea-mh," Jaejoong tried to answered.

 

Yunho laughed. "Ah, so you screamed yesterday? stupid kid. drink this," he said while giving him a cup of a dark brown liquid.

 

Jaejoong accepted it doubly.

 

"Don't worry. It's not a poison. Just drink it and your throat will get better soon."

 

Jaejoong looked at Yunho who was already went back to the kitchen. after being hesitate, he drank the liquid, which turned out quite delicious, he went back to look around. There is a white grand piano in the middle which he didn't remember was there when he came last time. Jaejoong touch the surface of the piano and opened the lid. He can't play any instruments, but he love to listen music. He pressed one of the tuts and smiled to himself.

 

"Hey, don't touch as you like."

 

Jaejoong turned up and saw Yunho walked towards him. He waved his hand to ask Yunho to come to him while pointing at the piano.

 

"What?" asked Yunho confusedly after he stood near the piano.

 

"Playh," Jaejoong whispered hoarsely while dancing his fingers around like playing a piano.

 

"You want me to play the piano?"

 

Jaejoong nodded and pulled Yunho so that he sat on the chair.

 

Yunho sat and asked, "How much will you pay?"

 

"Whathh?" asked Jaejoong while moving his chin.

 

"How much will you pay me if I play?" Yunho repeated.

 

Jaejoong pushed his shoulder and pointed at the piano firmly.

 

"Yeah, yeah. I understand," said Yunho.

 

The soft melody from the piano was heard. Jaejoong stood beside the piano, held his chin on it while looking at Yunho's fingers dancing around on the tuts. When the melody that played by the man finally stopped, Jaejoong clapped his hands.

 

"Awesome!" he said, then touch his neck. "Eh, my throat is not that sore anymore."

 

Yunho smiled. "I told you the medicine will work."

 

"Play one more song," asked Jaejoong.

 

Suddenly a phone ringtone was heard. Jaejoong searched for his phone in his pocket. His expression changed when he looked at the name that appeared on the screen. He answered it soon and walked away from Yunho so that he didn't hear his conversation.

 

"Hello? What's wrong, Siwon?" Jaejoong asked with a low voice. "What? Now? I… can't. I am… eh…"

 

"Is that Yoochun hyung calling?" Asked Yunho loudly.

 

Jaejoong was startled and quickly close his phone with his palm. But it was useless, Siwon had heard that words clearly.

 

"Jae, You are with someone?" asked Siwon suspiciously.

 

Jaejoong glared at Yunho who put on his innocent face, then said quietly, "Yes. I must hang up now. Bye?"

 

Jaejoong hung up and put his hands on his waist. Was Yunho crazy? If it was indeed Yoochun who was calling, Jaejoong wouldn't talk in  a low voice like that. Weird person!

 

"Yunho, what's wrong with you? You want people to know about us?" asked Jaejoong while staring at Yunho who got up from his chair.

 

Yunho seems didn't care. He only walked past Jaejoong and said, "I go to my room for a while."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter