Chapter 3

Summer In Seoul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Jaejoong-ssi, move down your cap a lil bit. Your face must be covered," Ordered Park Yoochun.

 

Jaejoong mumbled incoherently, gave the phone that he was holding to Yunho, then pulled down his red cap. "If it is like that then It's me who can't see anything," he grumbled. "Where is ajusshi indeed? Is he telescoping us or something like that?"

 

He and Jung Yunho were in Jung Yunho's car which was parked in the parking lot in front of Yoochun's working building. It was ten o'clock and it was very lonely at the parking lot. Yunho who was wearing a black cap and sunglasses was sitting behind the steer, Jaejoong sat beside him, While Park Yoochun looked at them from somewhere. All the communications were by Cellphone. They are ready to do their first step of their plan.

 

Jung Yunho put the phone on his ear and said, "Let's start."

 

He closed the phone and looked at Jaejoong who was arranging his hair. "We will go out in a minute," he said shortly.

 

"So we just need to get out from this car, do some poses, then get back to the car?" asked Jaejoong to make sure.

 

Jung Yunho nodded. He turned quiet, then, "There, seems like Hyung is ready with his camera. We get out now."

 

Both of them get out from the car and started to walk side by side.

 

"Why so far?" asked Jung Yunho.

 

Jaejoong glanced and realized that Yunho was talking about their too far distance. "Why? I thought this is close enough."

 

"People will not believe that I have a special relationship with you if you stood that far."

 

Jaejoong stopped walking and turned to Yunho. "I thought this is close enough. We don't need to hug each other so that people will believe us, do we?"

 

Jung Yunho laughed shortly. "What enough? Your body is too awkward and you walk like a robot."

 

Jaejoong didn't say anything.

 

Jung Yunho looked at him, then said, "We must do something."

 

Jaejoong was startled when Jung Yunho suddenly walked to him. "What do you want?" he asked, but he was too nervous to move and just stood still.

 

Jung Yunho stood right in front of him. Jaejoong just realized how short he was compared to the man. He must lifted up his head if he want to see Yunho's face.

 

"Hey, Yunho-ssi, What do you want to do actually?" asked Jaejoong once again when he saw that Yunho just stood there without doing anything. He couldn't see his expression clearly because that man wore a glasses, but Jaejoong could see Yunho's lips pull up a smile.

 

"Me? Just want to give a good pose for our photo," he said casually, then step backwards again.

 

Jaejoong snorted lightly. "Very funny."

 

***

 

"Mission accomplished," said Jaejoong when they had sat back in the car. "Hhhh… So tired. Really a hard job."

 

Yunho smiled lightly hearing Jaejoong's joke. Turned out he could joke too. Yunho was sure that Jaejoong actually is a friendly person, even though now that man was often awkward and put a distance to him. However that was common to think that they are indeed not know each other yet.

 

"I felt like I am shooting for a film," Jaejoong added. "Maybe I should indeed be an actor. How do you think?"

 

"Keep dreaming," said Yunho while started the car engine.

 

The phone suddenly rang, Both of them simultaneously looked for their phone. Turned out Yunho's phone was the one ringing.

 

"You had better change your ringtone," grumbled Jaejoong while putting back his phone in his pocket.

 

"Why should me? You change yours," said Yunho before answered his phone. "Yes, Hyung… finished?"

 

Suddenly Jaejoong's phone rang too. Without looking at the caller id, Jaejoong answered his phone quickly. "Hello?"

 

Yunho saw that man sighed and put off his red cap. Who called him? His wondering was interrupted when he realized Yoochun kept calling his name at the other end.

 

"Eh, what, Hyung?… Oh, okay. See you tomorrow," said Yunho before hanging up.

 

"Me? Now? I'm not at home," said Jaejoong casually.

 

Yunho saw Jaejoong raised his eyebrow hearing the answer from the other end.

 

"I will be home soon. If you have anything to say, just say it later. I am busy now. I'll hang up, okay?" Jaejoong quickly hang up his phone.

 

"From who?" asked Yunho.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter