Sehun

Short imagine

Sehun really wants to do something to you for tonight but he don't know how to do. Sehun watch you wearing pajama after you take a shower. Besides Sehun is your husband. This is your first night of honeymoon at Jeju Island (thinking suddenly about the student sinking in the ocean.Let's pray for that.) Sehun his lips secretly behind you. You turn around and stare at Sehun watching your body but you walk away to living room for watching tv. Sehun follow you. 

"jagiya,"

"dae?"

"ca-can we do something?"

"what do you mean?"

"well,many couples do for first night."

You knew what Sehun want to do,you also want to but you cover it.

"what? you mean t-that?"

"oh please say yes jagiya?"

"no."

"yes"

"no."

"please,or not i will give your gwiyomi face."

"oh god,you will never do that to me."

"pleasee,,jagiya look at me."

You look at Sehun from the tv screen,suddenly Sehun give gwiyomi cute baby face. You can't stand anymore but you cover.

"no. That's wasn't work for me."

"aishh araso."

Sehun went to bedroom and try to get asleep. About 1 minute you think what to do. Then a light came up of your head. THING!. You make smile evil face and went to bedroom. You open the door and watching Sehun sleeping. You closed the door and locked quietly. You tip toe to bed then jump over Sehun. Sehun was schoked at your reaction.

You climb top of Sehun body. You make a small circle on Sehun chest while smilling to him. Sehun control his feelings like you were touching him.

"what are you doing?"

"don't try to cover it,you know what is this means."

"you mean..."

"yup, let's make a baby."

"OH YEAH BABY.!!"

Sehun roll now Sehun on top of your body and kissing deeper and roughly. You sometimes changed position your leg wrapped around Sehun hips sometime you let it go. Sehun kiss your neck and found your sensitive spot. Sehun it and make a love marks. You moan.

"ohh,oppa"

For one night both of you spend together are the best for you.