Baekhyun.

Short imagine

Baekhyun came towards to you from behind while you putting the dirty cloth in the washing machine. Baekhyun stops and seeing your cheeks . Baekhyun his lips then he came and give a slap to you. You stand up and look behind. 

Baekhyun smile as he getting to touch your but you hold it. You don't want to do again. Baekhyun take a heavy breath and help you insert the dirty cloth. You confused watching that Baekhyun helping you. Even when you were cooking Baekhyun help you cut the vegetables.

You want to know what's wrong with him,seeing his blank face sometimes focusing what is he doing. You walked behind him and give a back hug. Baekhyun froze his body and turn his head to behind. You look at him as you making cute puppy face.

"jagiya,what's wrong with you?"

"what?"

"well i see you just silent yourself,helping me also that's kinda weird on you. Are you okay? Is there something wrong?"

Baekhyun face to vegetables and continue cutting "aniya, there's nothing."

You hugging him tight. "just tell me jagiya,i will do anything just like you want."

"really?"

"dae."

"i don't believe."

"wae?" You unhugged him and take a few step backwards.

Baekhyun turn his body to you while rubbing his hair like he want to do something.

"araso,if you don't believe. You go living room,no need to help me."

"No!" Baekhyun fastly hug you but you make your move to get away from him.

"okay2 i tell you,aigoo." Baekhyun take a little breath to calm himself as both of his hands on his hips.

"bwo?"

"i wanna help you like the others couple do. I often watch tv seeing the couple helping together. When i see you doing your job alone it makes me liek i'm the laziness boyfriend also few days ago remeber that i was behind you and you stop my hand. I wasn't going to touch your ,i was about to kiss you that i.love.you."

You blow a breath and walk to Baekhyun that he face down.You wrap around Baekhyun neck as your finger twist. Then you make a move like both of you dancing.

"why you didn't tell me jagiya."

"mainne."

You give a short kiss on Baekhyun lips,Baekhyun watch you and he face near to you and kiss again. More deeper more you can make a love with Baekhyun. While both of you kissing you smell something burn. You stop and smell.

"is there a fire in our house?"

"i don't know,wait."

You make a mouth open and let go Baekhyun quickly heading to kitchen. A food turn to black colour. Baekhyun laugh and you try your best to get out the smoke from the house.