Sad PARK

Heiress
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When we got to the Fun Park it was already close due to some repairs of their rides.

"But Mister! We need to get in there!" But here we are, i'm with this thick-headed teeth guy,trying to insist what he wanted.

The Man who is guarding the Park didn't even showed mercy for this kid and also insisted that those were his orders from his superior.

Chanyeol actually was sobbing in front of the gate when i pulled him. SAD PARK

"What are you? A kid? Come on, I'll bring you somewhere nice." we rode in his car.

He started driving and i was giving him directions. This place may not be the best place that i know but somehow i know this can lift the sadness in his heart.

I am already fond of this guy... i mean kid actually.

"What is this place?"he stared at me.

"What?" i asked him, he look like he lost his puppy.

We entered and fall in line to order.

Did you watch The Heirs? Well , i love that drama and i really tracked down what shop where Eun Sang work.

Mango Six is where i brought Chanyeol Sad Park.

But he still looks awful, he was stopping himself from sobbing.

He looks like he is having an indigestion.

I let him sit down first while i order pastries and shakes.

"2 Mango Coconut Shakes and 2 slices of Red Velvet Cake please." i smiled and pay for what we order.

I gave Chanyeol a Mango Coconut Shake and his Velvet Cake, at first he refused to drink the Man

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter