Teeth Rich

Heiress
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Did you like it???” The female dog barked at me and giggle with her circle of friends.

Aish. Who they think they are?! Gosh. I wipe the icing on my face and at my glasses.

I was about to eat alone when she rub icing at my face and uniform, Yuri asked me to eat outside the campus but I refused… I wish I did not.

They’re making a scene here. Spoiled brats.

I stand up and was about to walk out when she get a grip of my arm and push me back which made me stumble…HARD.

“WOAH!” some of the students exclaimed and there were flashes of camera which blinded me.

I am now really pissed at this girl.

I stood up and was about to slap her face but somebody pulled me…

“Ya!” I blurted out.

He looked back at me and smiled. “Hey you want me to bring you to the clinic?”

I was dumbfounded. 

He took out his handkerchief and wipes it at my face and glasses.

I was still looking at him while he was wiping my face… he really is handsome.

He carry me the bride style way. brought me to the clinic and took care of me.

“You’re Cha Hye Jin, right?” he suddenly asked me out of the blue.

I nodded.

He offered his hand “I’m Park Chanyeol… can we be friends?”

I just stared at his hand… but he took my hand and we handshake.

“Can we?” I nodded. He said that he’ll wait for me outside as the school nurse put a bandage on my knees.

He hold my hand. “Come with me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter