Final

Heartbreak

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=f2VmWUdxW6k ►Play this while reading, please.


 

A sound of a knock can be heard down stairs in the middle of the night. Who could it be? I thought. Without hesitation, I went down to open the door and reveals Baekhyun standing while shivering. He's clothes are soaking wet. Without any words, he went to me and hug me while whispering, "I love you, SooJin-ah." He hugs me even tighter. I was shocked at first but softened while respond, "I love you too, Baekhyun-ah." I patted his back not caring that he was wetting my clothes.

I pulled away and asked him to go to my room and change his clothes, afraid that he would be sick. At that time, I felt gladsome and very happy. It was weird that he suddenly came late at night in soaked clothes but it felt right. Although my feelings told me that something's gone wrong but I don't care. As long as he's still with me. Before I could went to my room to check on him, the phone's rang. 

Suddenly my friend called me and said that Baekhyun was in an accident and can't be saved. Baekhyun died at the scene. 

Then, who was the one came and hugged me? Who was in my room? I dropped the phone.  

And I rushed to my room and opened the door revealing no one's in there. I search in the toilet and into my closet. Still there's no any presence. "Baekhyun-ah?" My voice cracked and tears are ready to roll down. Where are you? Don't leave me, please.

 

It turns out that it was just Baekhyun's soul came and hugged me, uttering the word love for the last time.

I dropped on my knees and tears rolling down my cheeks. "Baekhyun-ah." I cried between my sob. I clutched my chest in pain. 

That day, only God knows how heartbreak I am. 

 

 


How is it? It's really really short, right? Hehe.

It's not that sad, right? But, I've tried :)

Hope you guys enjoy!

Do comments, subscribes and upvotes!

Thank you! Much love. xoxo