Reencounter

The House On The Beach Shore (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1 

REENCOUNTER

 

“Quin Hai…I like you! Do you want to be my girlfriend?” Both of them were in front of me smiling widely but still a little shy.

What is happening? Is this for real? Are they both asking me this? What should I answer? Who should I choose? I looked to both of them again; both of them made my heart race and made my heart skip a beat but who is the correct one?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I was preparing my luggage for my stay at my uncle and aunt’s house. They invited me to stay for the summer while they went to take care of their business. It had been so much since I visited so I was actually eager to go. They wanted me to look out for the house while they were away. They said something about needing someone to receive the mail and whatnot.

 

“Are you finished packing Qing Hai?” I turned around and saw Yixing leaning on the door frame.

“Almost…I keep thinking I’m missing something.” I looked around my room trying to remember. “Oh, I know.” I went to my night stand and took a photo of Yixing and me. “This was it.” I smiled.

“Why do you need that? I’m gonna visit you and maybe keep you company through the night.” He flashed me that dimpled smile I liked so much.

“You’re a tease.” I threw him my pillow.

“You still like me that way.” He suddenly entered quickly and started tickling me.

“N-No…Stop…” I said in between giggles. “You know I’m ticklish.” We fell on the floor. He continued tickling me until I gave up. He stared at me, gently caressed my cheek and kissed me. It was just for a short moment but that kiss sent shivers all over my body. He pulled away and we both smiled.

“Come on. You have to go soon.” He helped me up and I finished preparing my suitcase.

 

---

 

I was already on my way to the house half an hour later. The house was a bit far from the city. It was a country house near the ocean. I didn’t want to drive so, I made Yixing drive me. Even though it was my car, he would take it back home and visit me occasionally since his car was giving him trouble. Well, if it were for him, he would visit every day and even stay with me. I wouldn’t complain if he stayed all the time but I wouldn’t say that out loud. I giggled at the thought.

 

“What’s so funny?” He looked at me smiling.

“Oh, nothing. Just thinking about you.” I smiled at him.

“What a coincidence! I was thinking about you too.” He smiled at me and I blushed. “You blush so easily.” I felt myself blush even more. “You’re so easy to tease.” He laughed.

“And you take advantage of that.” I pouted cutely and he laughed harder at me.

“I love it when you do that.” He patted my head, caressing my hair. I couldn’t help blush and smile at him.

The rest of the way, we kept talking about anything we could come up with. We’ve been together since…well…always. We’re childhood friends. We’ve done everything together and we eventually fell for each other. Our relationship is still young; we’ve been together a year and a half. That feels so little, but at the same time so much I can’t really believe it.

 

*Flashback*

 

Today was less boring than usual. Maybe it was because the last month of my college life finally arrived. I was on my way to the cafeteria. The hunger was killing me and I just wanted to get some food on my system. I couldn't eat breakfast, so all day long I dreamt of eating whatever I could get my hands on.

I arrived and it was surprisingly packed. I thought that being the last weeks of class, there would be less people on campus. There wasn't anything else to do but to wait my turn. All the chatering was giving me a headache and, as always, he was late. Where the hell was he when I needed him the most?

"Hey!" someone grabbed me by the waist startling me.

"What the...? Oh, it’s you. Why did you take so long?

"The professor didn't stop talking. I almost had to sneak out." he laughed.

"Hmm, okay...if you say so." I nudged him playfully.

"Hey, can we talk later? I wanted to tell you something."

“Sure…we can talk after we eat.” I smiled at him.

 

I finished eating and went outside to wait for him. He said he had to look for something first and then he would meet me outside. I sat under a tree and started thinking about these last weeks of class. I was eager to finish already; I just wanted summer to arrive.

 

“Hey!” Someone startled me.

“You’re always doing that.” I pouted He sat in front of me and smiled.

“You don’t mind me doing it, you actually like it.” He winked at me. I blushed but shrugged it off.

“So, what did you want to tell me?” He stared getting all shy.

“Well…you see…I…

 

*End of Flashback*

 

“Qing Hai, wake up.” I f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter