{KILLER} Dream vs Reality

Stalked

KILLER CHAPTER 2: Dream vs Reality

 

Their hearts fluttered in excitement and trepidation. Silently tip-toeing to the exit, they tried not to utter a sound. "Oh !" The guy let out a soft curse upon the alarm being activated. Panic struck the tiny, young girl holding his hand. Fearlessly, he gripped the girl's hand tighter than it already was. With a nod, both of them sprang to their feet with the shop owner also taking off in hot pursuit of the two youngsters.

 

The evening wind rushed towards them as they ran against it. The cool breeze hit against their faces, cooling the heat emitted from their bodies. Their heart pumped quickly, enjoying the adrenaline rush together. The girl looked over to the boy at her right. Sweat trickling down his skin... His face flushed from all that running... His facial hair... Everything about him was so cool... She then looked down to their clasped hands. This has got to be a dream come true. She gripped even harder, to feel the palpitating beat in his palm. For a moment, she totally forgot what situation she was in, enjoying fully the bliss in her world.

 

They must have run for quite a distance since the shop owner seemed to have lost them. The red-faced girl suddenly stopped, furiously panting for breath. Still holding her hand, the boy soothed her back, knowing she wasn't a good runner at all with her poor stamina.

 

All of a sudden, he pushed her into the tiny alley and both hid in that small confinement. They heard footsteps nearing them. The girl trembled as her stomach was queasy with anticipation. The guy signalled her to keep silent. He then checked through the gap of the two walls for any shadows approaching them. As he kept watch, the girl rested her head on his chest with her eyes shut, not daring to see. She knew she could trust him.

 

A shadow did appear but it stopped moving and instead, turned back, giving him relief. He was about to whisper to her about the great news but there she was, head to his chest, eyes shut, oblivious to what happened. The playful him decided to pull a prank on her after a minute to make sure the shop owner is gone.

 

1, 2, 3...

 

"Omo! I'm sorry!" He yelled with desperation in his voice as he rubbed his hands together, asking for forgiveness. His sudden movement and loud voice startled the poor girl, causing her to jump.

 

"Hahahaha!" He started laughing his hearts out, leaving her cross. She playfully hit him on his arm a few times and whined. But all the time she did so, his eyes were focused right onto her face. Sensing his gaze, she looked up, meeting his eyes. Their faces neared each others and slowly, they shut their eyes, allowing their instincts to guide them further. Their breath hit onto each other's faces. Their noses touched and the guy tilted his head for the comfort of his girl. Their plump lips touched and they stayed just like that. Being young teens, they were engulfed by blithe happiness, just by this simplicity. In that simple kiss, their passion was overwhelming. There was no need for french kisses to show that passion. Just a simple kiss and they're lost in their own world...

 

"Oppa! What if..." The young girl asked timorously.

 

"Don't worry. Nobody will ever dare to touch us. This is our territory!" Unfazed, his words that ooze confidence was met with much admiration from the girl. Fluttering with bliss, she laid her head onto his chest as he encircled his waist. She's now in his arms, not just then but for eternity, he promised.

 

...

 

Ga-in stirred in her sleep. "Eung~" She let out as she sat up, struggling to open her tired eyes. What was that dream about? That question was everything in her mind at that moment.

 

Trying to recall whatever happened in the dream, she closed her eyes but her memories of what happened was quite vague. It was still clear just moments ago in her sleep. She could even feel the exact emotions the girl in her dream was experiencing. Her voice... sounded identical to hers... just not as husky as it is now.

 

Was it her? She couldn't recall any of this happening to her. Of course, it had only been 5 days since her amnesia... Was it her past? It must be! The guy in her dream must be Kwon. If she could still recall despite the vagueness now, he is Kwon, just a much younger, chubbier, cuter version of him.

 

The vision of the two teens kissing passionately... It was quite hard to believe that the two were Kwon and her. She knew they've known each other for quite a while but it just feels like she only knew him for this past 5 days. It was something which she had been mulling about. Even the closest person to her felt so distant... She felt she didn't belong... Everything felt so new to her. Even their relationship... Will the relationship between her and Kwon falter all because of her amnesia? They were so in love back then but now...

 

It was a relief, however, for Ga-in that some feelings for her boyfriend is coming back. Whenever she's with him, she could feel her heartbeat accelerating ever since 2 days ago. The only person she could trust was him. The only person she could seek protection was him. The only person who would guide her into her new life was him. By instinct, the only person she could think of yesterday when she was stalked was him. Maybe all she needed was time. Their relationship will be back to normal one day.

 

If she shouldn't worry about this, there should be something else she should start to be worried of. The dream earlier on... Territory? Despite being new to everything, the concept of mafia wasn't unfamiliar to her. Chasing TV dramas these few days, she knew very well the link between territories and the mafia. Mafia sounded like a really bad idea to her so were they associated to the mafia when they were younger? Why didn't Kwon tell her about it then?

 

"I must be worrying to much... That must be many years ago..." She mentally reasoned.

 

Laying back down after her sorting out her thoughts, she gazed at the sleeping Kwon beside her.  The muscular yet short man snoring heavily... his heavy presence offered some form of comfort to her lost soul. At least I still have you by my side... Thank you for helping me throughout these past few days... I love you, Kwon-ah.

 

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

Second chapter done! Oh my! Supposed to be doing my school work but what am I doing here LOL! Hope you enjoyed this and didn't find this dull... This chapter should be a strong hint on what's going on right?

Shall credit the title to whitepaper:b

Please comment^^ I really appreciate if you do^^ To all the silent readers:b