Teaser: Jangmi's Hospital Adventure

Weirdo

  Baekhyun watched in worry as he gazed upon Jangmi's peaceful face. Her round cheeks, small, heat lips. The blood trail from was still there, and he quickly ran to get a damp cloth. When he came back, her head had rolled over to face the window by the bed. He sprinted over to her, and wiped the blood from her face, smiling lightly when he noticed how she scrunched up her face. She had a slight cut where she had bled and on her cheek. Thanks to the neighbor, Jangmi had gotten to the hospital safely. Baekhyun could barely talk for all the shock he took on by witnessing Jangmi pass out.

  Her eyes blinked open in a weird twitchy movement, watching Baekhyun adjust the thick blanket around her, until he noticed. Their faces were too close for Baekhyun, and they stayed there for a while. Her eyes were a deep hazel brown, and had flecks of gold. He felt as if he were drowning. He was blushing, hard, and could feel the other's warm, light breath on their cheek. She thought it was a staring contest.

  "Baekhyun ssi..." she murmured. "hi." The worry kicked in as he heard her soft voice normally so loud and happily addicting.  He pulled away blushing like mad. "B..babo! Why was your door unlocked? Y-you could've been robbed. Why were you under that branch?" he yelled uneasily running his hand through his hair, a habit of when he became worried for his loved ones.

  "But then how would you have saved me?" she innocently grinned, wincing, not realizing the effect of her words on Baekhyun. Whenever Jangmi said those kind of things, there was never a deeper meaning. Just a simple, childish expression of friendly love.

  "I-I...babo." he muttered turning away so she wouldn't see his red cheeks. "I babo?" she laughed lightly. "Baekhyun ss-"

  "Baekhyun."

  "Baekhyun,"

  "Yes?'

  "Let me finish," she murmured again quietly,"you're the babo, not me." She began again,"You should be in this bed, not me. Look at your cheeks? What do you have, flu?" she joked. Jangmi then broke out into a fit of coughing contradicting herself.

  "Shut up and get better." he muttered making her laugh.

~~~