Chapter One: Eco Club

Weirdo

  "YESSSS!!" Jangmi shrieked, jumping up and down waving  the student newspaper like a banner over her head. "YESYESYESYESYES! I'M A MAMA CHICKEN!" drawing negative attention from the students around her, and shocked expressions. A few "She's pregnant?" "." were heard whispered from student to student. But their insults fell on deaf ears, because Jangmi was just too excited. "THEY TOOK MA SUGGESTION FOR ECO CLUB!" A few disappointed groans from gossipers were heard, as their "news" was nothing other than Jangmi founding an Eco Club. "Lame," many muttered. 

    "Hey, loser, people will think you're pregnant." Wooyoung spoke up, one of the kingkas rivaled to the group of kingkas calling themselves EXO. 

    "I made a club, they accepted it. I'm a mama chicken..." Jangi explained patiently, cocking her head in confusion as to why he didn't understand that. It was pretty easy to comprehend to Jangmi, but not everybody shared her naivety and oddness. Only Jangmi could make a connection to chickens and founding a club. 

~~~

  She plopped down in the teacher's seat happily, waiting for her fellow members to arrive in the empty classroom. The first was the foreigner exchange student, from America, right? "Hello!" Jangmi chirped. The girl looked up surprisedly, no one talked to her. 

  "M-my name S-s-s-Sarang..." she murmured happily.

  "Hi S-s-s-Sarang! I'm Jangmi!" she said innocently, causing Sarang to blush of embarassment. 

  Next came Hyemi and Mira. "Move." Hyemi bluntly growled, pushing Jangmi away like a rag doll and sitting in the chair. "Ouch..." Jangmi rubbed the back of her head, looking up to see Hyemi's grim expression. "EXO oppas are joining, and I'm going to show them that I'm a good person. You'll ruin everything. Get out." 

  But Jangmi would not budge from her seat in the back no matter how much Hyemi hurt her. This was her right, at the very least she thought. And so Hyemi didn't have her way...not entirely.

  "Omo! EXO oppa, anyeonghaseyong!~" Hyemi chided, widening her eyes and tilting her head, altering her voice and sitting position from gangster bully to perky aegyo. "Anyeong Hyemi." each said while scrawling their names in the sign up sheet, not questioning the crossed out Jangmi and filled in Hyemi in neat writing where the blank for President name was. 

  Except for Kyungsoo. Wordlessly, he dumped Hyemi over his shoulder, causing her to giggle, but she stopped when realizing his intention. He dropped her down insensitively in a random chair, and gently guided Jangmi to the head chair with strength none of the kingkas expected. It only emerged with a righteous anger, and such a day was today.

  "S-so uh..." Jangmi started. The only one paying attention was Kyungsoo, being the kindest one. "E...eyes on me!" she blurted, clapping her hands together in a way she didn't know showcased her cuteness and innoncence, her best points. It caused Hyemi to growl, murmuring that she was going to get her for "purposely" trying to look cute. And it caused the almighty kingkas to look up surprisedly. 

  "I made a folder for everyone, and you can write down ideas, doodles, notes, and other stuffs in there." she passed them out, and each had deco to fit the person. Each member was shocked to see how well she knew them, Kris's folder showed a dragon soaring above a city on a bitterly cold winter night. Kai's had a spotlight on a performer, Kyungsoo's was decorated with music note stickers and microphones, and Chen's depicted a troll. Just a small troll sticker in the middle of it, causing him to crack up. Each was depicting a scene in stickers, and each person loved it. (Even Hyemi, secretly, who later took a selca with it in the bathroom stall before ripping it up publicly). 

  "How about a date auction to raise money for purchasing supplies for any projects we might do?" Chanyeol sneakily suggested, quickly answered with a chorus of "Great!"s, knowing with the kingkas here, their budget would skyrocket off the charts. 

  The racket swiftly came to a halt, when Jangmi asked,"What's a date auction?"

  Chen took a big breath, before Baekhyun rushed to her side covering her ears. "NUUUUUUU DUN RUIN THUSS BOOTIFULL INOSENS!!!" he derpily joked, with Chanyeol joining in and Chen protesting.

~~~

  After the meeting was over, they had decided on many projects to do. The kingkas quickly donned their cool poker faces and personalities as they stepped outside, wondering what had come over them in that small classroom. Baekhyun remembered how she had smelled like vanilla, with soft undertones of fluffy laundry detergent. Everything about her somehow seemed beautiful to them all of a sudden. She wasn't really smart, wasn't really tall, wasn't very athletic, wasn't very creative, but yet she stuck in their mind. The kingkas shook their head, attempting to wake themselves up. It's just Jangmi.

  Just Jangmi.  

  Right?

  They weren't familiar with the feeling inside their chests, this warmth spreading from their chest to the rest of their body. This nervous knife in their back that refreshed them.

  So they ignored it, and pushed past the fangirls to go home.

~~~

a/n: The clubs are always afterschool. 

  Hao do you guys like it so far??? ^^ Did you know Krismas has an IG? It's galaxy_fanfan.