Felt Like A Fairytale

We Fell In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hello my lovely readers <3 sorry for the long wait but here is the fourth chapter for you guys. Anyway, I am not going to make this story as a sad ending since many disagreed with the idea of making this story having a sad ending in the end. Anyway, I apologize if the story seems kind of rushed but I actually don't rush it. It's just basically the plot and I hope you understand.

 

Don't forget to subscribe, upvote, and give me feedbacks. I hate silent readers so much #sorrynotsorry Last but not least, enjoy the chapter ^^

 

Love,

 

Quirkyqueen

 

 

 

 

 

 

The rest of the night went awkward for both Tiffany and Seunghyun. After their confession of affections toward each other, they both felt quite disbelief about the fact their feelings were mutual. Walking around the park while sometimes stealing a glance at each other's face, the atmoshphere stayed lumpish. No one even dared to speak due to their confusion yet blissfulness. Seunghyun did not dare to break the ice and the bubbly eyesmile princess didn't either. Silence was the only thing that surrounded them along with their own shadows. Moonlight cleared their path as they reached the bridge. There was a lake underneath it and it was fullmoon, what a sublime scenery for a new couple.

 

The male stared blankly at the moon while the female dozed-off, her eyes captured the beauty of the lake. The moonlight transpierced through its surface, making it look like a lake made of gems and jewels. There was only one thing in their minds, though.

 

Is it real or purely a dream? If it's merely a dream, then I will never bother to wake up.

 

No words could describe what they felt, even themselves could not understand at that moment. Even glancing at Seunghyun made Tiffany go all red and Seunghyun was not planning on staring at her since he tried to hold his pride. Even if he was dying to do so, he just couldn't. 

 

Why does everything need to be this gawky?

 

"Uhm... what are we going to do now?" As always, the lady with a gorgeous eyesmile broke the ice. It was not surprising, quite expected. She honestly felt like a little girl who got lost inside a massive maze and could not find a way out. His deep eyes along with a deep baritone voice trapped her and she was not planning on escaping. She had to admit she loved to run, run away from the bitterness of reality. But this time she thought...

 

Everything is too sweet for me, too much sweetness for me who always feels bitterness.

 

Slightly chuckled, the male shrugged. "I don't know" a simple 'I don't know' was the only answer he could give to her, hoping she would understand even if it was not really helping. According to him, love at first sight did not exist, not that eternity love ever existed in his mind. But this young woman beside him had changed everything, every thought... and every conclusion that he had made. His mind was full of perhaps and maybe. Perhaps true love did exist, maybe there was such thing called happily ever after. Perhaps he had forgotten about the way of loving a special person, maybe he had just found the special person. Perhaps he would understand once again how to love, maybe his love would be cherished this time around.

 

Tiffany bit her lower lip since she did not know what to say next. A soft sigh escaped her lips as she continued to stare at the water under while fidgetting her fingers. She wanted to ask if they were official or not yet did not have the urge to say, especially because his face was extremely flat and expressionless. What would he think of her if she asked him that question? No, Tiffany was not willing to take that risk. She would play it safe.

 

"I'm sorry for being such an awkward turtle" he said while rubbing his nape. She could tell he was pretty skittish. "I know I shouldn't have said it yet my heart forced me to. I wanted to make it official since I somehow had the feeling that you feel the same way about me. I never believed in love at first sight before but-" he turned his face to face her before continued, "I've loved you since the first time I saw you flashing your eyesmile at me. It was five seconds- no, it was less than three seconds before I realized I have fallen in love with you, Stephanie Hwang" the most sincere confession he had ever made in his entire life and did not it feel incredibly good. He did not notice he had just thrown away his prestige, right in front of a girl he just met a week ago and he knew he would be throwing it every now and then. Heck, like he still cared of his dignity. This woman made his sanity burn into ashes yet those ashes seemed like pixie dusts. He felt as if he could fly somehow. Talk about nonsense.

 

The female could not choose either to smile or to cry because it was so touching. Her heart was moved and she let it be moved. She used to love the song called A Man Who Can't Be Moved by The Script now she understood nothing about the meaning of that song. Funny how a strange guy whose personality was totally contrast with her could move her heart like this, could make her heart flutter, could make her feel like she was a butterfly. Weird how a cold guy turned out to be not so cold whenever he talked to her, whenever he stared at her eyes, or whenever he smiled at her. "Me too, but you realized your feelings sooner than I realized mine. Thank you for being honest with me, and thank goodness your heart forced you to say those words" she chuckled softly while showing her eyesmile. An eyesmile which worth to die for. "I stopped believing in such things but thanks to you now I believe in those things again. Please don't make me stop believing in happy ending for one more time, Choi Seunghyun. Maybe everything has gone too fast until we cannot catch up, probably this doesn't feel like reality at all, but I'll tell you something" she took a deep breath and looked at the other. "I trust you, I have faith in you. You were right, we did not meet because of an accident but just like you said... we met because fate brought us together and thank god it brought you to me"

 

For the first time in forever, Tiffany admitted her true feelings to a person she just knew a week before. She was the type of girl who would suffer a heartache just because her pride never let her to be honest with her feelings, she let her dignity bite her heart day by day until she felt numb... until she found no reason to cry no more... until she forgot about love, the feeling she used to feel. Her self-regard killed her slowly yet surely, she had never let her guard down since that accident with her ex boyfriend. She tried to move on but it turned out that he was just the same, so she stopped trusting males. People whom she trusted betrayed her in the end until she could not know how to trust anymore. Showing him her real feelings made her heart full of anxiety, butterflies were flying inside her belly and her heart beat abnormally. She wished she could take back what she just said even if she hoped he would be happy to hear it.

 

"It really is fate" he said flatly yet there was a deep meaning behind his words. He wanted to show her he was beyond happy to hear her honesty but being an awkward turtle as always, he didn't know how. So he swallowed down his saliva and tried to change the topic while kept staring at the moon. "I would love to try your tiramisu sometimes, would you bake me one?"

 

The woman giggled, knowing how nervous h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter