How Did You Know My Name? || Bonus Drabble

The Blanket Will Protect [ONE-SHOT]

 ~How did you know my name?~

 

Junsu arraigned the flowers in the pot. He smelled them and enjoyed the smell. Still this flowers were from a foul person. Yoochun has given him these as Junsu waited for him with a bat. Junsu chuckled. Yoochun thought just because he broke in once he will let him do it again. Well Junsu had an ace up his sleeve. He borrowed the bat from Yunho, who was more than happy since Junsu said he will not file a complaint against him and his anthropologist Jaejoong for doing it during the working hours. I don't care if it's a coffee break, you are still at work. Junsu recalls scolding them. 

A soft knock broke out in the quiet house. 

"Junsu please let me in." Yoochun pleaded, Junsu could feel the pout the other's lips formed.  

Junsu was holding in his laughter. Yoochun was rather cute once he got to know him. Though for the entire week they worked together, Junsu avoided being alone with Yoochun which proved to be harder than he thought. Yoochun and him were partners, which meant they worked together. They did have a whole team, but Junsu as a shrink was the key point in investigations as was Yoochun. Though Junsu tried his best not to give into his ministration and so a week has passed with Yoochun getting hit by Junsu frequently as he misbehaved. 

Yoochun knocked again. "Please open the door." 

"If you can break in so easily why don't you?" he asked jokingly. 

His smile fell however when he heard a sound of a lock being picked open. 

"Yoochun!" he shouted. 

"What?" the said investigator stopped. "You said to break in." he looked confused, Junsu knew he wasn't playing him. 

"How do you even do that?" he turned completely from the vase. "I mean my doors still functioned after you broke in last time. Lock and everything." 

"I am good with doors." Yoochun shrugged approaching him. 

"Stay." Junsu warned, as if talking to a dog. Though Yoochun looked more like a puppy in his opinion. 

"Awh come on, you like me!" Yoochun whined, stomping his feet, yet staying in place.

Junsu smiled. Yoochun was a really good investigator he would give him that much, but boy was he whiny outside the work. He follows him everywhere and complains a lot. His coffee is cold, the weather is cold, he is cold - as in Junsu is cold to him. How lonely he is as well. To top all of that off, he is a big ert. He literally can't keep his hands to himself. Junsu is annoyed twenty four-seven because of him. 

Although Junsu can't complain. He indeed likes Yoochun in the least. The other was utterly aggravating, still Junsu was fond of him. He couldn't lie, the way they met wasn't the fairy tale prince-on-a-white-horse type, but Junsu was sure if he told Yoochun to stop that time he would do it no questions asked. He truly was a good guy trying to go bad, but failed. Luckily it was all part of a mistake, one that wasn't Yoochun's at all, so Junsu didn't really blame him. Though he did threaten him from time to time that he would turn him in.

Yoochun looked at him pleadingly, lower lip trembling, how did he do that he had no idea, but Junsu thought it was unbelievably cute. Sighing he nodded and Yoochun ran to him like a little kid, though Junsu wasn't far from truth.

Yoochun kissed his lips gently and played with his hair, while his other hand was holding his waist.

"So I was thinking since it's Friday and we are both free, unless an emergency comes in, we should go out somewhere." his voice was low and seductive. "Or," he breathed into Junsu's ear, little tingles running down Junsu's spine. "we could stay home and order a take out. Then later, we could play some cards in your bedroom. My idea is strip poker." he smirked at him. When Yoochun got what he wanted the real ert Chun, how Junsu labeled him, would come out full force. 

"Or we can ditch the cards and stay focused on our work, Chun." Junsu hit his chest lightly. 

 "All you think about is work-work-work. Let me take you out, for an entire day, to show you how it is to relax... in my own way." he tried to persuade Junsu. 

Junsu pretended to think about it, but the answer was clear in his head. "Well since you insist." he said a cheeky smile on his face.

"Yes!" Yoochun almost shouted. "Let's go!"

Junsu let himself get pulled outside the door. The sun was bright up in the sky as they walked down the pavement hand in hand. Though Yoochun's smile was brighter than the sun and Junsu couldn't help but smile as well. 

They sat on the terrace of a beautiful cafe, sipping on their teas as they ate ice cream. Yoochun told him that it's the best to sip on tea as you eat ice cream and he wasn't wrong, the combination was odd at first, but the warm tea complimented the coldness of the creamy dish well.

After they finished Yoochun took him to a park. On a rather secluded bench, Yoochun showed him how to relax watching the river, while he kissed him and nipped on his neck every now and then. Junsu striked up a conversation about the case they just finished, but Yoochun clamped his lips shut with his own. 

"Don't ruin the mood." he said kissing his hair and leaving Junsu with red lips and astonished look on his face. 

The darkness neared and Yoochun took him home. He took out a deck of card and persuaded Junsu to play strip poker. They laughed and played well, until Junsu won and left Yoochun mother-. Not that the other mind as he threw his cards away and dove in for a kiss. 

"Junsu." he whispered seductively, the two now on Junsu's bed kissing passionately. As the whisper rang in Junsu's head his brain picked up on a certain memory. 

"Wait." he said, sitting up. 

"What?" Yoochun was eager to continue. 

"How did you know my name?" Junsu asked. 

"Huh?" Yoochun looked confused. "We were introduced to each other." 

"No, no." Junsu shook his head. "Before that, when you tried to rob me, how did you know my name? 

The face Yoochun showed, was clear to Junsu that he was hiding something. 

"Now that I think about it." Junsu continued. "Our team wasn't supposed to get a new investigator. The captain clearly stated that my team will get a new anthropologist, a new inspector wasn't mentioned for that matter. Furthermore, Yunho mentioned something rather confusing the other day." Yoochun sat up, completely fidgety as Junsu's words left his mouth. "He said something along the lines of new inspector really being something, making him switch and all that. Of course he was happy that he would work with Jung, but Jung was on our team before and he was to be moved to another section only." Junsu looked at him, his psychiatrics face on. "You have something you want to tell me, Yoochun?" he crossed his arms. 

"Babe, you see..." Yoochun was stumped. 

"You knew my name didn't you! Before you came to work!" Junsu accused him, slowly rising to his knees. 

"Listen I saw your ID card on the table, which you could store better by the way," Yoochun defended himself eyes wandering everywhere. "and later when I found out I was to be transferred to your sector I asked to work with you as an apology from the higher ups!" 

"You little! You set me up!" Junsu jumped at him. 

"Rawr, baby, you're really vicious when angry." Yoochun smirked, holding Junsu's waist tightly. 

"You!" Junsu's eyes widened. He tried moving away from Yoochun, but his partner was stronger. 

"How about we get to know each other better without tricks." Yoochun  his hips up. "I would love to give you a full body check, to make sure you're competent for the job." he said hips moving lewdly against Junsu's. 

"You pig, you only think about ." Junsu lowered his head into his neck. 

"I am sure you missed me too after a whole week." Yoochun talked back.

He switched their positions, their lips meeting in an eager kiss as their bodies moved together, connecting with each other, moans spilling from their lips as pants and whispers of each other names echoed through the room. 

And so the two met each other thoroughly, from physical part to their past and present selves. 

 



noona's drabble note(25.02.2015.)

This bonus is a product of a very careful reader, who noted that I didn't explain how Yoochun knew Junsu's name. I must have been either drunk or sleepy when I didn't edit that out before posting, but here it is ^^ With a little fun and y time and a set up by Yoochun hehehe 

 

so thank your kpop angel for being sharp and enjoy ^^