chapter 7

Your the one who I love

Soo-Jin: You maybe think that i don't love you, but i really do love you. If i come out alive, please love me and treat me how you used too. Saranghaeyo......oppa..... 

Then Kyungsoo raised up slowly and they quickly took her in. Kyungsoo stood there like an idiot who looked lost. Sehun ran up to Kyungsoo and looked at him mad. 

Sehun: Hyung! It's all your fault! I still blame you. I don't think i could forgive you. Not unless you prove it. 

Kyungsoo didn't say anything and he didn't even look at Sehun. Not even once. Sehun growled at him and stomped off to sit down and wait for Soo-Jin. Kyungsoo's eyes started to get teary. 

Kyungsoo's thought: It hurts. It hurts a lot. 

Then Kyungsoo put his hand on his chest where his heart is located, he squeezed his shirt because of the pain. He felt so sorry for Soo-Jin. No. He felt horrible about what he has done to her. 

Kyungsoo lifted his head up and looked at Sehun, then he walked toward to him and sat down next to him. Sehun looked at him confused. 

Kyungsoo: Sehun-ah....-in a broken voice- 

Sehun: ..... 

Kyungsoo: Please do forgive me. That kiss with Han-min, was just a misunderstanding. 

Sehun: w-what? 

Sehun arked up an eye brow and looked at him confused. 

Kyungsoo looked down and fiddled with his hands. 

Kyungsoo: I was so mad as Soo-Jin. Even though she told me that she loved me, it made me feel like she doesn't love me. If she actually loved me, she would've told me earlier. But i do love her. I love her to the deepest part of my heart. I want her. I want her love again. I want her embrace. I want everything that she did to me in the past. I missed it. I missed everything, but i ruined it. That day, Soo-Jin left because i asked her too. I needed to cool down, when she left, then came in was Han-min. I thought, Oh great. Another problem, which it was. She was burdensome. She smirked at me and then started to cute talk me. She kept on talking and talking to me for about a couple of minutes until she suddenly kissed me when i was dazing. She kept on kissing me even though i tried to stop her, but she wouldn't then i heard the door open and all of the sudden, i felt Han-min smile while kissing me. All of the sudden i heard a thump on the ground and crying, i became shocked and pushed Han-min away and saw that it was......

Sehun: Soo-Jin. 

Kyungsoo: yeah.... -frowns- 

Sehun: You know, that day also, Soo-Jin saw me and we had a talk together. She told me everything. Only if you listened to her, you would've understood her. 

Kyungsoo: U-unders-stood h-her...? 

Sehun: Yes. 

Kyungsoo: W-what did s-she s-say...? 

Sehun: Its best to hear it from her then you hearing it from me. 

Kyungsoo just looked at Sehun. He had a straight face on, but Kyungsoo looked straight into his eyes, he had a little pain inside. Then Kyungsoo looked away and looked at the ground and nodded his head with a frown. Sehun patted his back. Then came out of the room running down the hall with heels, was Han-min. 

Han-min while running in heels: Oppa! oppa!! 

Kyungsoo and Sehun just looked at her. When Han-min got there, she gave Sehun a disgusted face and then looked at Kyungsoo and gave him a cute pouting face.

Sehun: -gag- -gag-  

Han-min glared at him then looked at Kyungsoo. 

Han-min: Oppa~~~~~! 

Kyungsoo: Han-min. Please stop. Could you go home? Please leave me alone. 

Han-min: yah~~! 

Kyungsoo: Han-min-ah. 

Han-min: Oppa~! 

Sehun was making a gag reaction again until he stopped and looked at who it was behind Han-min. 

Kyungsoo looked up to see who it was also. 

Han-min: Oppa~~~ What are you looking~? 

???: Me, you . 

Han-min turned around and her eyes became widend. It was Kim-na. Kyungsoo's sister. 

Han-min: Did you just call me a .... 

Kim-na: yes i did. What are you going to do about it? 

Han-min got up and was taller than Kim-na because she IS wearing heels and Kim-na is just wearing flats. Han-min gave her a death glare while Kim-na just smirked at her evily to make her even more pissed, which it did make her even more pissed. Then all of the sudden, to the point, Han-min got so mad, she slapped Kim-na across the face really hard and Sehun gasped while Kyungsoo just looked at them shocked. Then the two boys got up and quickly grabbed them before they  would do anything else. Kyungsoo grabbed onto his sister Kim-na, while Sehun in disgust, grabbed onto Han-min. Kyungsoo and Sehun was struggling with them and they made a big commotion and people started to gather around them. Then all of the sudden, Kim-na got out of Kyungsoo's arms and she went straight to Sehun and Han-min and punched Han-min in the nose. Sehun, with quick movements, moved back before Han-min's head could've smashed right into his own precious face. Han-min quickly covered her nose, but it didn't help. Blood started to stream a lot down from her nose and nurses quickly had her come into a room so they could clean her blood streaming down from her nose, but she pushed them aside really hard and made one of the nurses fall down while another nurse gave her a glare while Han-min also cursed them all. While Han-min is still leaving and making a even more give commotion, Kyungsoo and Sehun didn't care and had Kim-na sit down because her right cheek was really burning red. Sehun had a nurse to get a little pack of ice for them so the nurse went. 

Kyungsoo: Yah! Babo! Why did you do that? 

Kim-na: Where is Soo-Jin? Is she alright? huh? Where is she? 

Kyungsoo: Why are you changing the subject?!? Idiot! She is in the surgery room right now. 

Kim-na: ....w-why? 

Kyungsoo: Because of Han-min. 

Kim-na: What did that idiot do this time?!? 

Kyungsoo: i'll tell you later. I'm tired. 

Kim-na didn't say anything but nodded her head. She looked up and looked at Sehun. Her chest started to beat like crazy and then Sehun came close to her and gave her the ice pack. 

Sehun: Here. And are you okay? 

Kim-na grabbed it softly and then looked up at Sehun. 

Kim-na: Y-yes. 

Then she put the ice pack on her cheek. 

Kim-na: I think i'll get going now because mom is going to wonder where you and i are. -looking at Kyungsoo- 

Kyungsoo: Okay. Thanks and bye. Drive safe. Okay? 

Kim-na: Don't worry about me babo. Worry about Soo-Jin. -chuckles- But yes okay. Bye Sehun!! 

Sehun: Bye! Drive safe~ 

Kim-na: -chuckles- i will. 

Then Kim-na left and Kyungsoo watched her leave while Sehun sat down across from Kyungsoo. While Kyungsoo watching his sister go, he laid down on the bench and closed his heavy eyes. 

Kyungsoo: Sehun... 

Sehun: yes? 

Kyungsoo: I think you should give Soo-Jin's family a call and tell them about Soo-Jin. Don't tell them about what happened and how she got it. If they asked, just say you don't know. Okay? It's incase for her family gets worried. 

Sehun: Sure. 

Then Sehun got up and took out his phone and started to call her family. Sehun walked somewhere to talk with them and while Kyungsoo lying on the bench like a sick begger. Inside Kyungsoo, he felt stressed and mixed up feelings of what happened today. Such a big scene. Kyungsoo was overthinking too much that he actually fell asleep on the bench. While Kyungsoo sleeping on the bench, Sehun came back and sat down arcross from Kyungsoo and called out, "Hyung." But he realized that he K.O.ed. Sehun just looked at Kyungsoo sleeping and he noticed that Kyungsoo had a sad/stressed face on while sleeping. Then Sehun looked away because his chest started to squeeze tight from thinking about Soo-Jin and Kyungsoo. He looked down at at hands and he started to feel a little bit of anger mixed with jealousy. He looked back up again at Kyungsoo who was still having the same expression. 

Sehun's thought: I want her. 

Sehun sat there awkwardly not knowing what to do since he didn't really have anything to do besides daze and think. An hour passed and Kyungsoo awoke while sehun fell asleep on the bench. Kyungsoo rubbed his eyes and got up to stretch. After he was done stretching, he sat back down and yawned from tireness. He looked toward the room where Soo-Jin is still getting surgery on her side of her stomach. Kyungsoo sat there in worry and in pain from thinking too much about Soo-Jin. 40 minutes passed and he was still sitting and all of the sudden, the docter and the nurses were pulling out the bed where Soo-Jin is laying on sleeping. Kyungsoo rose up quickly while Sehun woke up and rose up quickly also. Kyungsoo and Sehun both bowed to the docter and the docter gave a small quick bow back to them both. The docter ordered the nurses to bring Soo-Jin back to the room while Sehun followed them from behind and Kyungsoo stood there waiting for the docter to explain. 

-Docter and Kyungsoo-

Kyungsoo in worried voice: Soo...? Is she okay? 

Docter: Yes, she is. Just that her stitches got ripped open. Did something happen? 

Kyungsoo: Ah, no. I don't know what happened. It probably just happened....? Naturally from turning around painly because she was probably not too comfortable? 

Docter: Maybe... -suspicious face- 

Kyungsoo: Did everything go okay? ...

Docter: Yes. It was a success on stitching them back again, but she lost a lot of blood, so she must rest a lot from loss of blood, But please go easy on her too since she hurted her head from the accident. She could easily get headaches, so please don't stress her out before something goes wrong. 

Kyungsoo: a-ah, y-yes. Thank you very much for your time. -bows- 

Docter bows back and smiled at him and excused himself so he could leave to go do other work. When the docter left, Kyungsoo stood there like a lost little child again. He looked to his right and started to walk towards Soo-Jin's room. He took little steps to the room. He was worried. Very. But was in a lot of pain still. When he finally got to the door, he held onto the door handle hesitating. Then someone tapped him on the shoulder. He turned around and saw Kim-na again. 

Kyungsoo: Kim-na? What are you doing here again? I thought you were home...? 

Kim-na: yeah, i became bored so i came back to see how Soo-Jin is doing because i was really worried so i couldn't sit still. -chuckles-  But why aren't you going in? 

Kyungsoo: oh, ah, i was planning to go get something to drink first before i go in.... -chuckles nervously- 

Kim-na: -laughs- okay, then go! 

Kyungsoo let go of the handle and laughed at Kim-na and started to walk. 

Kim-na watched his back and he became stiff. Kim-na became worried while looking at Kyungsoo and thinking about Soo-Jin. Then Sehun popped up into her head and she started to blush. She wondered where he was. She thought that he would be with Soo-Jin, so she went and grabbed the door handle. She didn't open it yet, because she could hear Sehun talking. She didn't mean to hear it, but she just listened because she couldn't hold back on what he is going to say to Soo-Jin. 

-Sehun talking-

Sehun: Are you okay? ...Don't you know how worried i was? Stupid. How could you just let some other girl do that to you automatically? Babo. I wish you actually knew, but i don't think i would say it now. I will wait. So hurry up and recover quickly. I've missed you....my heartaches everytime i think about you and Kyungsoo....it aches so much that my heart could just burst. -short quiet laugh- I really missed you. 

After hearing Sehun saying that, Kim-na became really shocked and just went blank. Her chest ached and she started to breathe not normal. She held onto the door handle really hard and sighed, but it didn't work. The hard feeling was still there. It hurted so much inside her that she felt like crying. Which she really is about to cry, but she tried her best to hold back her tears so no one could see her crying. Then all of the sudden, Sehun opened the door and looked at Kim-na confused. Kim-na didn't look at him, she was looking down at the ground in pain. 

Sehun: Kim-na? What are you doing here?? 

Then Sehun gasped. 

Sehun: D-did y-you h-hear a-anything...? 

Kim-na didn't answer. 

Sehun: Kim-na? 

Kim-na: I-I ca-came to s-see S-Soo-Ji-Jin...... -looks up at Sehun with tears filled in her eyes- 

Sehun became shocked and grabbed her wrist and started to fast walk her to somewhere where no one would see them. 

Sehun: So you did hear...huh? 

Kim-na didn't say anything and nodded her head slightly. 

Sehun went down on his knees and looked onto the ground. 

Kim-na became surprised and looked at him with tears falling out of her eyes. 

Sehun: Please. Now that you know, I like Soo-Jin. Please don't tell Kyungsoo hyung. I don't mean to, but it just happened. 

Kim-na just stood there looking at him in a painful face expression. More and more tears came out of her eyes and she started to hic. 

Sehun looked at her confused.

Sehun: Why are you crying? .... 

Kim-na: ......

Sehun: Did something happen? 

Kim-na in a crying voice: -hic- You babo! -hic- 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi guys! Hoped you guys like this chapter! And please comment! I don't know if im actually doing good...! >.< No comments means i dont know how bad or good it is! Advice? Anything? Sorry. I just need to know. lol. sorry guys. Kkaebsong~