Mouthy

Marrying Mr. Greasy

As the rain dropped for the uncounted time, Baekhyun watching his little reflection on the window his facing now. He could say the tree his great-great-grandparent's that been raising long time ago is happy. To feel the coolness of rain drop that fell from the leaves through its body.

He collided his head to see a beautiful buttefly flutter its tiny wings, Baekhyun smiled as the insect stop to flutter and landed on the flower near the window from the windows ill. Baekhyun gasped when he noticed it colours nearly invaded. Maybe it fall on the tress? He would offer a help but, he remembered, he doesn't like rain and so does him.

He just watch as the summer breeze blew of the rain, left to right. They must be fighting. It's crazy though and seems like true. Baekhyun sighed. Like us, being betrothed.

 


 

Chanyeol seemed happy though as he play with his pet, Chameleon. He meerly named it Yura, because he really looked like his older sister, no one to blame tho, but it seem right to Chanyeol.

He rubbed his pet's rough skin as he imagined it was a plushie's fur. Chanyeol looked through the wide opened windows as cloud started to darkened. Soonly, he carried Yura and walked were the opened windows are and shutted it.

Luckily, rain just droped hard on. It was like hails. Then the pet's owner grinned idiotically and placed his pet on his own big aquarium, only to turn like a wood, as it was placed on the little tree trunk, invisibly, irony.

Chanyeol quickly turned his gaze over the lock door of his room, a soft knock was heard. "Chanyeol-ah~ Can I come in?" Probably his sister, he sighed as he heard his sister's so-childish-aegyo-voice.

Chanyeol ignored and rolled over his soft fluffy sheets, covering himself like a cocoon. Then a loud thud heard from the door. "Open it before I'll freaking smash this door!" his sister said harassing the wooden door and hearing her heels banging on the soft carpets on the their hallway.

"It's open!" he can hear his sister said 'oh' and he can imagine how dumb she looked after she heard that.

He opened his eyes as he felt his sister's daggers nearly melted the comforters suffocating him. "Okay okay. So what is the matter, sister? You're disturbing me." Chanyeol rolled off and sitted, grumply, on his bed.

Yura placed her hands over her waist, "Hey, Mr. you're soon getting married and here you are, so slumpy grumpy lazy freaky and dissy." Chanyeol is not in the mood to play with her. Especially she mentioned the 'marriage' thing. And he can totally die carelessly on this soft sheets.

Chanyeol raised a brow, "dissy?"

"Disgusting." she answered mean and sitted near Chanyeol, feet are still on ground nearing on his face. Chanyeol was now really disgusted now she is caressing her brother's hair. Yura brushed off the bangs on his forehead bringing it up behind his ears.

"Don't be so worry my giant, you will find a way keeping best promises with Baekhyun. And best wishes. I know you hate him but, things aren't so much visible like transparent doors. You've been his friend for 20 years, you have been with him since you're a child and reality. Would you just shut the reality off?" Chanyeol groaned.

"Yeol, you're getting married, you're a man now. I know it really being partnered with bussines matters thing. You are lucky, you are so lucky that he is your bestfriend at the first place and at the sametime he is your friend." Yura added.

"Never betray Peterpan because he is watching you now." Chanyeol knew it. He would use Peterpan as an excuse! But wait. Why Peterpan?

"Noona please. If you want me to marry him, why just you do it for me? Since you really love him." His sister sighed and look deeply sincere in his brother's orbs. "I'm wimp at love but please don't think you are being arranged in a marriage because of our parent's bussineses. Act like you found the one."

Chanyeol rolled his eyes. "He is my enemy since birth." Chanyeol said childishly and sulked. "I know."

"Here I give you advice —" and that's when Chanyeol do not want to hear his sister's blabering advices again.

 


 

"One bottle of tequiilla." Chanyeol ordered, one of the y waiter working on this five star restaurant listed, her s flicking out of her uniform, buttons were nearly ripped off because of the tightness and biggy. Chanyeol wondered if this is really a rated restaurant or a bar.

This girl would be on Chanyeol's bed if he wasn't in a ing marriage.

Chanyeol looked acrossed the table as he sees the blondy guy eyeing other else instead of the menu. "Hey." Chanyeol half roared with his deep voice snapping out of him.

"Oh sorry. Wait—" the blonde guy rummages through the list of main dishes picking what he wanted, side dish and of course dessert. He remembered what his soon-to-be-husband's ordered, wine. Does he handle his liquor well?  Baekhyun knitted his brows.

"Yah! Gigantic monster. How come I didn't know you drink?" Baekhyun asked forgetting about his order.

"Aish this mouthy ..." Chanyeol mouthed. "Just take your order!"

Baekhyun scoffed. Wondering about the order... the man should be paying for the meal but Baekhyun is a man, he is a girl anyway. It means that he could buy anything he wants. Oh this is goooood. I should always eat with him. Baekhyun smirked.

"Miss? I'll take one roasted duck, Bourbon Chicken —oh wait I love seafoods— do you have octopus or squid? One of them please. I really like tuna so I'll buy two, Mackrel is the best! We will have four, one large french fries, one pasta." Chanyeol's jaw almost dropped on the ground. The waiter was shocked at how many meals he ordered. Thus she got it right.

"Wait something is missing..." Baekhyun wondered, tapping his chin, looking at the ceilling. "Of course! Desserts never escaped my appetite! Give me your famous dessert here in your restaurant." Baekyun winked at the lady, "You've got it right?" she nodded and took a bow and leaved.

"S-Seriously? You're gonna eat all of those?" Chanyeol asked in a surprised tone.

"Why not? Are you worried that my stomach is small that it cannot fit in? I'll be enourmas fat and will be your husband then you will be ashame of me? No no no. I think I should have ordered more and don't worry! You will be paying for it." Baekhyun smirked as he got his phone taking a picture for himself and blabber all about the event happening on the description.

Chanyeol's gaze shred like a broken glass. "This guy... soon I'll get a revenge." he murmured under his breath with his deep voice. Enough to hear for Baekhyun.

 

Bring it on~

 

 

A/N: Does it took me long enough? Sorry if it is short. I thought I was going to write this one shot but the result says no :D I think it will be chaptered and soon I'll be focusing on this fic. Comment eh? I love comments <3