Lunar Year!~

♥ Till The Day The World Is Covered In Sapphire Blue ♥

Happy Lunar Year guys!~

 

 

Grill 5 Taco Fannacount

This is so cute~

150218-grill5taco1.jpg?w=370&h=&crop=1

150218-grill5taco2.jpg?w=370&h=&crop=1

150218-hae-sign2.jpg?w=700&h=&crop=1

 

 

Heechul Opean up about Hateful Comments

super_junior_heechul_704.jpg?itok=XE2jHG

Super Junior’s Heechul has taken to Instagram to express how malicious comments left on his personal social networking accounts affect his life. 

Heechul begins, “While looking at the comments haha… I see some not good and ridiculous comments. That’s why I don’t read comments.”

He continues, “Although I have a lot to say, I am old enough to at least look like I have matured, so I will hold back. Human beings are weird. Let’s say there are 100 supporters and only 1 insulters. But that 1 person always bothers me. Whether it is on the Internet or in the reality.. Maybe it is my greed to want be loved by everyone, or my anger, I am still confused. In relation to my personality, it’s probably closer to the latter.”

Heechul then recalls a time when he had to deactivate his accounts. He continues, “When I left Twitter and started Instagram, I pondered a lot because I too have caused a lot of issue and controversy through my SNS… Then I suddenly thought ‘Let’s just think of this as a place where I play with my fans who likes me.’ That’s why I stopped writing anything related to the society or stories that may cause controversy like when I used mini-hompi and Twitter. This.. is that once time passes good is good and I just want live with smiles.”

Heechul ends his post with an important message for perpetrators, "Everyone smile. It may be thrilling to insult others, but there is no bigger happiness than smiling and enjoying your life. Have a fun happy new year and don’t forget your safety belt.”

 

 

Sungmin and Kim Sa Eun give there new year greetings

sung.jpg

 


Source: X Sports News via Nate

1. [+463, -6] He's still a Super Junior member but nobody cares about him ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I don't even think Super Junior fans care about him anymore

2. [+453, -19] The celebrity couple that I am the least curious about

3. [+303, -8] No comments..

4. [+37, -0] He tried to apply for some other unit once they got rid of celebrity soldiers and got rejected. Go to the army already ㅋㅋ

5. [+24, -2] Why'd they stick their feet out like that, are they trying to act cute

6. [+22, -0] So when're you going to the army

7. [+15, -0] I'm saying this as a Super Junior fan because I feel bad for you... You clearly know that your husband is an idol who lives off of the popularity with his fans. I think Kim Sa Eun-ssi needs to lay low for the next few years, it's the best you can do for your husband.. I know that you want to show off like this but you should know what you chose going into this marriage. Not a hateful comment, just a piece of advice..

8. [+14, -5] Well, I had to look you up on the internet to find out who you were but thanks for the New Year greetings anyway, be happy

9. [+10, -0] Nugu?

10. [+7, -2] Article only has 20 comments when it was up yesterday ㅋㅋㅋThe least cared about celebrity

 

SBS thorws out Albums

GIVE THEM TO ME. OMG LOL


I work near the Sangam MBC and on my way home I found a whole pile of albums just thrown away... I'm a fan of a certain girl group so I digged through them just in case but the majority of the CDs were actually from well known artists... The competition must be so fierce to get your name out there right now. I grabbed a few of the CDs from artists I knew and they weren't empty cases in case you were wondering, they all had CDs in them.
 

01.jpg

 

02.jpg

 

03.jpg

 

04.jpg

 

05.jpg

 

06.jpg


1. [+25, -3] Davichi, Im Chang Jung, INFINITE-F??????? Hul

2. [+23, -1] (OP) There were tons of albums from no-name artists... I'm sure they worked so hard on those songs so it's sad to see them thrown out like that. The albums from no-name artists were all autographed with messages written to the reps ㅜㅜ

3. [+22, -1] Hul... and I bet they smile at them and say, "Yeah, we enjoyed listening to your songs ^^" when they actually threw them out

4. [+12, -3] I'd grab all of them, why throw them out;;;; and INFINITE-F, Davichi, and Im Chang Jung aren't even no-name artists (not that you should throw those out either).. ugh;

5. [+10, -0] You never know with this industry... They probably say "Oh, we'll enjoy your songs~ thanks~" and turn around to throw them out.

6. [+8, -0] Meanwhile some fans can't even afford these albums

7. [+7, -2] Isn't the story of CNBLUE throwing away Girl's Day's CD during their no-name days famous too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+7, -0] It really upsets me as a fan. My singer worked so hard for that album, not for it to be just thrown out like that.

9. [+3, -0] Hul, no wonder ㅋㅋㅋ My grandpa's friend is a higher-up at a broadcast station so I asked him for INFINITE's autographed CD and he gave me a whole pile of other CDs too, like seven of them ㅋㅋㅋ I thought they were special extras but he was just throwing them out on me;;;;

10. [+1, -0] Why even accept it at all if you're going to throw it out like that..

 

 

Henry fan's donate rice!

e995d3be90ec7546552b14744722856a.jpg

 

The international relief non-profit organization, World Vision, revealed that fans from all over the world of Super Junior-M's Henry recently donated 1.3 tons of rice!  

Regardless of whether they're from Korea, China, Japan, Taiwan, Indonesia, or the United Arab Emirates, these fans, who are from sixteen different countries and active on his fan page, came together for a charitable deed in the name of their love, Henry!  They took part in World Vision's 'Love's Lunchbox,' which delivers lunch boxes to young children who miss meals and for elders who live alone.

SEE ALSO: Henry reveals his thoughts on leaving 'Real Men'


It was revealed they did so to show their support for Henry as his begins his acting career! He is currently in drama, 'Perseverance, Goo Hae Ra.'

World Vision's Head of Department for Northern Seoul, Kim Dong Whee, said, "We are thankful for the fans who gathered their hearts for the isolated people to support their star. For this holiday, too, we will relay well the warm hearts to the children and elders."