Update (NOT A CHAPTER)

If I Were You, My Good Girl.

Sorry guys... Sorry. and sorry, and sorry, and sorry sorry sorry sorry, naega naega... No stop, seriously I am sorry.

Sorry for being on such a LOOOONG hiatus, (and without notifying too) I guess I really wasn't feeling any of it the past few months (especially what with the lack of Skydragon juice we infiknights have not been fed to recently) Also because I was really busy with school, and life, and such... However I do plan on making a comeback now that I am officially on summer vacation (no classes this quarter, yays!) But yeah, I will definitely start making an effort again to finish writing this fanfic!!

And thanks to all the subscribers who stayed with me (won't you stay with me~) and all the nice readers who'd left such kinda and positive comments that encouraged me to go on. Ya'll are my pizza and coke to this fanfic operation. (yes, pizza and coke are essentials to one's soul) I will keep going on!! So please continue to support me!!

Thanks and sorry once again!! And remember, Jesus loves you! (I do too!)

ps. Taeyang's new RISE album is SOO GOOD. It's one of those, the-more-you-listen-to-it-the-more-you-want-to-embed-it-into-your-ears-and-soul-kind-of-albums. Have I ever mentioned my ultimate KPOP bias is Taeyang ever since 3 years ago? But yeah. he is.
I freaking love that man.

 

Author: Natasha <3