• dating for dummies

思っている -- fic ideas thread.
 
 
 
 
 dating for
 dummies

tumblr_mqnpdhY4Xu1rdi5afo1_500.gif

PLOT : A shy, slightly awkward writer for a fashion magazine, who is normally given the task of writing dietary articles, has been given a more "involved" topic to write about: 10 tips to getting a boyfriend. How can this girl, who hasn't had a boyfriend since the 3rd grade, possibly write a successful article essential to keeping her job? She'll have to take on a different persona, but how far will she let it consume her?
GENRE : Comedy, romance (when is it ever anything else lol), drama(?)

CHARACTERS : OC, male idol, other idols/OCs who write for magazine
SUGGESTIONS : This was a really quick idea I had so it's a bit vague, but you can have creative liberty. I was thinking that the girl could be really shy when she first meets the guy, and he finds her timidness charming, but as time passes by she starts changing and he notices that. So they get into an argument about it and he distances himself away from her for a little bit, but she comes to him and tells him that he was right and she did change. And she then figures out that Tip #10 to scoring a guy is to Be yourself.  
FROM :--namja
harumyung
STORY