• the contest

思っている -- fic ideas thread.
 
 
 
 
 the contest

tumblr_mi4keo18FQ1r4fnj8o1_250.gif

PLOT : Being the mascot of Purin Bakery (name can be changed) is the most humiliating job Shin Naeul can think of. Being stuck in that stifling, full-body bear get-up has to be the worst job in the history of worst jobs. ...Then why is she applying for it? Because she's desperate for a part-time job, and it pays fairly well. Plus, all employees get free drinks at the bakery. There doesn't seem to be much competition for the position either--except for one very annoying albeit very cute boy who will stop at nothing to get the job as well. So the manager proposes a solution: whoever gets the most sales gets the job. There's no way Naeul's going down without a fight.
GENRE : Comedy, romance

CHARACTERS : OC, male idol, manager (OC or idol)
SUGGESTIONS : I'd imagine the OC to be very prideful, and also a regular customer at the bakery. Then one day she sees the Help Wanted sign and decides to apply for the job. Here are some excerpts of a few scene suggestions:
"I'll let you have the job." A smirk played at his lips as he noted the glimmer of hope in her eyes. How cute. "If," he added with a pause, "you give me a kiss."
Her eyebrows shot up and she felt heat rush to her cheeks--and it wasn't only because the temperature inside the suit was nearing 25 degrees Celsius. She scowled, doing her best to regain her composure. "In your dreams."
"Yea, I didn't really want that job anyway," he proclaimed with a sigh. His voice was soft, but no so that it couldn't be heard over the mixed voices of the other customers in the bakery. "To be honest, I just wanted an excuse to talk to the pretty girl who came here so often."
She rolled her eyes, the corners of her lips curling upward into a small smile. "And who would that be?"
Their hands met underneath the table. "Let's get out of here."
FROM : --namja
providential