The confession

The confession

They had just finished an interview and were on their way home. Soohyun and Hoon walked together on the street. Kevin was just 2 m ahead of them talking to Dongho. They walked and walked and suddenly had enough and felt like taking a taxi. They were just 15 minutes away from their hotel. So they stopped walking. Them all gathered in a middle of a street and started to look for a taxi. Suddenly Soohyun see a person he recognise. It was the boy who caught Kevins’ tog. The worst thing is he still had the toy in his hands, but there was no batmobile. Soohyun takes a step back to Hoon and pushes him with his arm and Hoon get’s annoyed.

  • Ya! Stop it!, Hoon said annoyed.
  • Look!, Soohyun said and pointed at the boy. It’s the boy!
  • What?, Hoon said confused and started to look around and sees the boy.
  • That’s the boy, Soohyun said. It’s Kevin’s toy.
  • Really?, sa Hoon and got suprised.
  • Yeah, Soohyun said.
  • Woah, what are we gonna do?, Hoon said.
  • I’m not gonna do anything, Soohyun said and smiled. You threw it out!
  • Yeah, but you started to play with it!, Hoon said.
  • Fine, Soohyun said.
  • Um…we’ll be right back, they said to the guys.
  • Wait a minute, where are you going?, Kevin asked when they had walked a couple meters.
  • Were just going to…eh…, they said.
  • I can’t…, Hoon said.
  • You can’t...what?, Soohyun said.
  • I need to tell him what happened, Hoon said to Soohyun.
  • What happened?, Kevin said.

Kevin looked strange at them. He started to get worried. Hoon got nervous. Soohyun nodded his head to not tell. But he didn’t listen to Soohyun this time.

- I’m sorry, I have to, I feel bad, Hoon said.

- We are just going to get it!, Soohyun said.

- Yeah, but then he’ll find it out in a bad way!, Hoon said.

- Come on!, Soohyun said and Hoon walked towards Kevin.

- You guys are scaring me, Kevin said.

The rest of the group noticed something was happening so them all turned around and looked curiously at them. They told them it wasn’t their business but they didn’t listen so they looked anyway.

  • You know the toy that was on the bed and I told you I found the bag and it was empty?, Hoon said.
  • Yeah?, Kevin said. Did something happened to it?
  • Unfortunately, yes, Hoon said. I came into the room and Soohyun was playing with it…
  • You opened it!?, Kevin shouted at Soohyun.
  • Sorry, I was curious!, Soohyun said.
  • How could you? Where’s my toy?, Kevin said.
  • Well… when you came into the room I accidently threw it out the window, Hoon said and the other boys laughed except Kiseop who was getting interested in the conversation since he bought the toy for him.
  • You threw it out?!, Kevin said.
  • I’m sorry, Hoon said. But we have one good news…
  • …The boy who caught the toy is right across the street, Soohyun said. We were just going to get it back.
  • Aw…, Kevin said and blushed. But I’m still mad at you! Why did you threw it out?
  • I don’t know, Hoon said. We’ll try get it back.
  • Okay, Kevin said.
  • This is going to be interesting, Dongho said and smiled all over his face.

Hoon took a deep breath and Soohyun was still standing still.

- Aren’t you coming?, Hoon said.

- Oh, right, Soohyun said.

Kiseop walked next to Kevin and took his arm around his shoulders and the group was looking curiously as Soohyun and Hoon walked across the street to catch up the boy who almost had left the street. Dongho suddenly saw a Taxi coming a couple block away down the street, he starts pointing.

- YA TAXI!, He shouts and Soohyun and Hoon turns around and sees the taxi.

- We need to hurry!, Hoon said.

They started to walk really fast, they were almost running. People were looking at them because they recognised their faces. Soohyun saw the boy walking into a store. Hoon saw it too. Soohyun got an idea. He walked into the store and told Hoon to stay out and wait for him so he did. Hoon kept wondering what he was going to do so he stared from the window into the store. The boy was there with his mom. He left his toy on a chair that was next to the changing closets. He was trying a t-shirt. Soohyun was hiding behind a bunch of clothes. Hoon got chocked, he knew what he was going to do. Soohyun searched for his mom, she was talking to the staff about another size to the t-shirt. Soohyun saw the toy and it was only 4 meter away from him. He takes a deep breath and walks really fast to the chair and takes the toy. The boy was still in the changing closet. Soohyun then sees her mom walking to the closet where he was, he walks out like nothing happened. The staff only looked weird at him. But the said ‘Good Bye’ to them on his way out. Hoon didn’t know what to say. When Soohyun got out the boy came out from the closet.

  • Where’s my toy?, the boy says and starts cry.
  • Oh my god, did you just stole the toy from the boy!?, Hoon said shocked.
  • Run…run!, Soohyun said when the boy looked out the window and saw Soohyun but he didn’t see the toy.
  • Oh my…, Hoon said when the boy looked at them and they started to run.

Dongho laughed very much. The taxi just arrived to them. Soohyun and Hoon was running really fast. When they came to the taxi they were out of breath and the boy came out the store still crying. They sat down in the taxi and they drove off, and they passed the boy and his mother. He was still sad. Soohyun held the toy and you could see it out from the window. The boy recognised him from the store. He points and Soohyun quickly takes it down from the window when he sees the boy pointing at him. Soohyun gives the toy to Kevin.

  • Why was the boy crying and pointing at you?, Aj asks.
  • Don’t know, Soohyun said.
  • Strange, Aj said and continued listening to his ipod.
  • Thank you, Kevin says and smiles. I don’t know how you got it back, but thank you.

Soohyun smiled and felt happy, but sad for the kid. Kevin gives him a hug. The boys mother takes her son to the store later that day and she buys a new batman doll to him and he was happy too. But he was still angry at Soohyun who took it from him. Kevin was no longer worried or mad at them.