Alien

KRIS PLEASE!

Rachel's POV 

"So, Rachel, this is your room. And kris' room is beside yours. And Daniel's room is infront of your room." Mrs. Wu explained about my room and her sons'. She was really kind. I almost cried because her kindness, but i'm curios about her other son. where is him?. "Thank you so much Mrs. Wu.. I don't know how to pay you back." I really lucky have someone like her. "But, Mrs. Wu, where is your other son, Daniel?"

"Don't mention it. By the way, just call me Omma, like kris did, arraso." Mrs. Wu said.

"Oh, Daniel? He's study aboard, in Canada. He live with his uncle. Sometimes he came here, to visited us. I don't know after graduate he'll comeback here or stay there. He'll graduate this year." Mrs. Wu told me a long story when we just stand in front of my room.

"Ohh. No wonder, i didn't saw him. Hehehe." i laughed to her. yeah, sometimes i laughed because something that not too funny at all-__-

"Aigoo. Nah, now just put your stuff first. Let's go downstairs, lunch is ready." 

"Ne Omma.." I put my luggage beside my bed, and then i followed her walked downstairs.

 

No One's POV

Kris sat beside his father.Infront of them there was a dining table which set with many foods that can made starving people drooling.

Rachel and Mrs. Wu sat infront of them. Rachel was infront of kris and MrsWu infront of her husband.

"Nah, Rachel plea--" Mrs. Wu's word interrupted by someone.

"Omma, please just eat first. I'm dying here just because waiting HER" That is her son, Kris. He emphasize word 'her' and pointed Rachel used his chin.

*This guy really...* Rachel talked in her mind. Rachel just keep calm. She was tried to hold her anger. 

" Just die then. I wanna talk to her first." Mrs. Wu said, that made Rachel tried hard to hold her laugh. Kris' face already showing that he was pissed because his mom's words.

"Ommaaa..." kris whine to his mom.

"Look, Rachel. He's so annoying, rite? Sometimes he's so childish too. Rachel please beware with his attitude. Just punch or kick him if Kris annoy you. Ok?" Mrs. Wu and the other laughed except Kris. HAHAHA

.But, after that, Rachel looked at Kris and he already gave her a death glare. Out of nowhere Rachel's heart beat running like crazy. Rachel tried to gave him a glare too.

*Maybe this is because his glare is SCARY* Rachle tried to calm herself.

***

After lunch Mrs. wu and her husband told Kris and Rachel that they'll get going to Indonesia for some business thing. Before they gone, Mrs Wu already asked Rachel a favor.

"Okay guys, we'll be going now.. Take care arraso? Maybe we'll go until next week." Mr. Wu Said.

"Ofcourse, Appa. You guys take care too. Have a safe flight" Rachel smiled to her new parents.

*Her smile is kinda sweet...WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT KRIS-_- am i crazy now. damn it* Kris shook his head hope his stupid thought will disappear.

"Ne, Appa." 

"Kris, don't be too annoying to Rachel, Ok? Take care of her!" Mrs. Wu's word always made kris pissed.

"Neeeee.Omma. Have a safe flight." Kris said when hold his anger.

"Ok. we'll get going now. Good Bye.." Mrs. Wu and his husband waved to Kris and Rachel, and walk towards their car.

 

Kris turn his gaze to Rachel.

"Yah! Don't annoy me. Tch... even your stupid face already annoy me." Kris said that words to Rachel. 

"Yah! You! Annoying brat! How can--" Rachel stopped talking because that tall guy already left and run towards his room, but Rachel didn't just looked, she run after him tried to catch that annoying guy.

They were run like Tom & Jerry.

"Yah! Wait! It's unfair. your legs is too taaalll and mine don't compare to yours. Wait up YOU STUPID GUY!" Rachel managed to say taht words because she was still running. But, after heard Rachel's last words Kris stopped his track and turn his body to face that little girl. He start walked slowly towards Rachel who startled and walked backwards.

"Eh.. Uh.." Rachel can't say anything. She admitted that now Kris FACE IS REALLY SCARY LIKE A ETED HANDSOME GUY. So she just tried to aviod him with walked backwards.

"I said... What did you say,huh, short girl?"

Kris kept walking towards her.

"Yah! You are the one who too tall like an Alien. Are you deaf huh?? I said you STUPID!" With that Rachel run through his left side as fast as she can towards her room. But THE STAIRS is killing his legs. No matter what she must run before that scary guy catched her.

Finally.... she entered her room and locked the door. Kris kicked that door." Damn It!!"

"Yah! Short girl! Just wait my revenge!!" Kris said that words between his pant.

"I doubt you are a GIRL. I think you are a football athlete when i saw you run like a PRO. HA HA HA..." Kris yelled infront of her room.

"Yah! YOU-OVER-TALL-STUPID-GUY who look like an ALIEN that come from another galaxy, please just comeback to your own stupid planet. That place will deserve you,because you are stupid and over tall. HAHA!" Rachel yelled back from her room. Kris kicked the door which made her jumped a little.

"HA HA! That's amazing joke ever. You are so funny SHORT girl, who made me can't stop laughing. HA!HA!HA! When we met again i'll comeback with a joke that can compare to yours or maybe more FUNNY, and make you laugh to death.! Just wait!"

 

With that Kris walked away from her room towards his own room. Rachel knew that he was already gone that make her sighed, "Tch.. He is an annoying guy for sure, i bet many girls got fooled by his appearence."

But Rachel remember what Mrs.Wu tald her before. Rachel start think about it. Can she do Mrs.Wu's favor?

 

On the other side~~~

"Huh, i think this girl is something.just look i will NEVER EVER LOSE TO HER! How on earth exsist a human like her. I can't make sure to my self she's a girl or not." Kris blabbering to himself. and that made him realize something.

"What theee.. why i talk too much, like this??. Yeah, i talked alot before but, it's not like this way. I'm sure that girl is really make me like this. Damn it! I'm sure i hate GIRLS.. nahh i guess it's because she is not a girl. HA HA!" Kris smirked.

We know it's like Kris denied something.

Something that usually made people's hearts fultter~~

But, who knows??.