Narcissistic!

KRIS PLEASE!

Yoo Rachel's POV

I don't like talked about my past. because it make me remains my wound.

You just need to know that i don't have family. because all of my family died a years ago.

ofcourse i have some relatives, but i'm not close with them.

I lived alone, until my parents' old friend come and make me stop from suffer being alone everyday. i used to live in my small appartement that my relative give me. Thanks to them. I have many part time jobs. but, Mrs. and Mr. Wu -my parents' old friend who like angel couple because they're so nice- told me to stop working. I said yes.but if i want to work again, i can just come to my friend Coffee Shop.

Now, i'm on the way to Wu's place. I hope i can happy with this new family. I've heard Mrs. and Mr. Wu have 2 children. All of them are boys. I hope they can take a good car of me, i mean they'll love me like their own sister.

Just say like i'm being adopted.

New live, i'm comiingggg~

 

No One's POV

Yoo Rachel is a cheerful little girl. She's little not because she's a baby or a child, she's already teenager.  She's a 'little girl' because her body. er body so small. she's not very tall, or just say it short. yeah she is a short girl. But she's kinda cute, not too beautiful. She beautiful in her way.

Some time Rachel so frontal. But she also care with other people. She's kind and Smart.

Rachel not continue her school because her parents was died a year ago.

She just garduated from SIHG (Seoul International HighSchool)

 

Kris Wu's POV

"Omma, waeyooo??" I talk to his mother with annoying face

"She's my old friend's daughter. She has nobody. I want to adopt her. She's a nice girl. So, whats the problem Kris? it's not like she;s gonna stole something and go." Omma said.

"Aish omma, who knows? Something like that may happen. We didn't know her yet."

Sometimes i just didn't understand with my mom. she's annoying-_- but she's still my lovely mom.

"Kris. You need to be nice to other people, actually she need our help. Our house is big enough for just add ONE people to live here. Maybe it fit for TEN people. Don't be so greedy Krisss" Look, my mother soooo annoying. She really good at talking. Never lost. Aisshh. Why on earth someone must live in my house, i mean my parents' house.

but, i always enjoy when i'm alone in this BIG MANSION. I'm not going to show off to you guys, but really, my house like a mansion.

my parents always busy, going here and there. they really seldom to stay in their own house-_-

i'll make sure that this girl NEVER ANNOY ME! NEVER. If she annoy me, heh! just look what will i do to her!

 

Ting Tong Ting Tong

I guess that is she. ahhh the Hell will come to me-__-

"Kris. Why you just sit here. Open the door. Our maid went to month shopping" WHAT! REALLY OMMAAA

"Arraso Arrasoooo.." i get my lazy up from comfy sofa and walk towards the door.

 

Ting tongggg

"WAIT!! I"M COMING! ish so impatient!" Why she must ring the bell like everyone in this house are deaf. GOSHH

 

No One's POV

Rachel arrived in her new house. The first word when she looked at her new house is "GODDAMNTHISBIGMANSION"

here we go again, that is her behavior.

Rachel got annoyed because no one open the door, she already ring the bell.

She move her luggage aside. she really tired. So Rachel put her forehead on the door to support her weak body. and then..

The door open, Rachel didn't have a chance to ballance her body, ohh GOD.

"omooo~~" after said that word Rachel fell with her face kiss the floor at first. it make her nose HURT like HELL, fortunatelly her nose didn't bleeding.

when she opened her eyes and still in that position, she looked a foot use a slipper right infront of her eyes. WHO THE HELL IS THAT. WHY THAT PEOPLE DO NOT HELP ME.

she got my weak body up, and DAMN IT WHO IS THIS HANDSOME GUY. Rachel looked at Kris who opened the door with BIG, VERY BIG eyes. She looked at Kris from head to toe.

She amazed. OH THANKS GOD YOU GIVE ME A HAND-

"Why you looking at me like that? Am i that handsome? you almost drooling."

What theeee.! i take back my word. i think this narcissistic guy is not THAT GOOD

"ew. oh God please" she mumbled.

"oh. annyeong. I'm Yoo Rachel." She pretend to be nice at first, because this is her first day. She can't disappoint Wu's family who very nice to her.

Just wait, boy! There'll be the right time for me to make a revenge! calm down Rachel. This is your first day.

 

"KRISS! WHY ON EARTH YOU DON'T INVITE SHE TO COME IN!"

Mrs. Wu yelled.