Lost..

Let's give ourselves a Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica's POV

 

We've finnish 2 movies in a row..and it's getting dark already so I decided to prepare our dinner. What do you want to eat tiff'..I ask her..anything that you cook taste good on me jess'..she smiled. Ok take a bath now and after that we could eat. Yes Mom'tiffany chuckled..Now I'm a Mom??she walks towards me and whisper..don't worry'..I'm the dad'..she laugh and run to the bathroom..I blush after hearing those words'..Yah!!!your acting like a kid just now!!don't just run!!..and all I could hear is her laugh. Oh my God..my heart starting to beat so fast again..just when I already started to give up,why do I feel that there is something pulling me back to you..I mumbled. While were eating she ask me if I had any plan tomorrow,.hmm. nothing in particular I said..then she ask me if I want to come with her and Nichkhun..Are you having a date tomorrow'?..I ask..she said Yes. I don't know how to react to that..your having a date with "YOUR"boyfriend and you want your "BESTFRIEND" to tag along?..are you trying to kill me?..I didn't notice my last word she laugh and said..why would it kills you?..Do you hate him?..she ask..then I realize what I just said..it's not that I hate him..but you see,your having a date with your boyfriend and what am I supposed to do there?..I don't want to be a chaperon'..Then your going to to be my date and he's the chaperon'what does it sound to you..she laughs..I just gave her a sigh knowing that she's teasing me already..ok ok..actually it's not a date..were going with his friends..and I feel that I'm going to be out of place..so I think I need you there..I put my hands over her hands and said..I can't be there..he ask you yo meet his friends..so there no place for me there. I can see that she frown..but I'll be around..then she suddenly smile..Tell me where your going and I'll be around there..so just in case you got bored I'll come and pick you up..it's that ok'?..and she gave me her sweetest smile.

 

Author's POV

 

And as what they agree..Tiffany went together with his boyfriend to m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter