Final

Taehyung's Two Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ahhh!!" Taehyung woke up with a headache, he can't remember what he did last night. He was hoping that Jungkook is sleeping peacefully beside him but to his surprise the younger was not there. Oh maybe he woke up early. He thought and slowly got out of the bed because he still has a hangover, he took a shower, got dress and left the room to find his baby.

 

When he got out of the room he went to the living room to find Jungkook but to only find Jin and Jimin watching TV.

"Yo, did you saw Kookie?" Taehyung asked but the two didn't gave him attention, they were to caught up with the show.

"Yah! I said did you sa--" 

"He's in the kitchen!" Jin cut him off but eyes still in the TV.

"Oh thanks" and with that Taehyung quickly went to the kitchen.

 

Once he entered the kitchen a smile crept on his face when he saw Jungkook finding something in the fridge. He approached the younger and back hug him which made the younger jolt.

"Good morning my Kookie" Taehyung greeted and put his chin on Jungkook's shoulder. The younger turned around and broke the hug and went to sit and eat, pretending that Taehyung isn't there.

"Kookie do you want something to eat? Are you craving for something?" Taehyung just shrugged and ignored that Jungkook just pretended he wasn't there and asked.

"....." the younger just gave him a silent treatment and an angry glare.

"Oww..so it's a mood swing again right?" Taehyung thought that the other was just in a mood swing for being angry but he thought wrong.

"I'M NOT IN A MOOD SWING!! I HATE YOU KIM TAEHYUNG"  Jungkook shouted and eyes with tears.

"Huh?! W-what did I do?" Taehyung is really confuse right now. He tried to reach for the younger but Jungkook make a run for it.

 

 

 

Days passed and Taehyung still doesn't know what he did to Jungkook to act like that. Everytime he would have the chance to talk to the younger, Jungkook will just keep quiet or avoids him. Jungkook will sleep in J-Hope's room and will only ask J-Hope if he was craving for something. 

Everytime the other members will ask Jungkook why he gave Taehyung a cold shoulder, the maknae will only keep quiet. Of course the other members will give them privacy so they didn't ask further more.

 

One night the members got out to buy some snacks and left Jungkook in the kitchen while Taehyung is inside his room. When he heard that the noise outside his room was gone he quickly got up from his bed and went to the living room and noticed that the members aren't their so they must have went somewhere.

He went to the kitchen to get some drink and saw that Jungkook was left too. This is the perfect time to talk to him, the members are out and now they are all alone.

"Kookie" Jungkook jump a little and turned around to the owner of the voice that called him but he probably knew who is it, because Taehyung is the only one who can call him by 'kookie'

"Please...please talk to me" Taehyung pleaded and went closer t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter