[3]

Taehyung's Two Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been 8 months now and Taehyung just want to hurry up and let the baby come out. Ever since Jungkook got pregnant, Taehyung was the one who gets tired the most. Because he needs to give Jungkook the right attention and he needs to support and to be there for his lover and for his baby. But one day Taehyung was tired, he loves Jungkook but he couldn't get any good sleep for this past months so he agreed to go for a drink when Namjoon asked him.

When they got home Namjoon was really drunk to the point that he just slept on the floor in the living room once they got home. Taehyung was also drunk but not like Namjoon but still drunk to the point that he knew he would forget what he was doing.

 

When Jungkook heard the noise in the living room, he knew that it was Taehyung and Namjoon who's causing it. So he quickly left the bedroom and went to the living room. Once he saw Namjoon on the floor he just ignored the older but when he saw Taehyung he smiled and quickly approached him.

"Taehyung hyung! Where have you been? I'm craving for strawberries" Jungkook pouted and cling into Taehyung.

"Then go eat strawberries, yah jinjja what am I your babysitter?" Taehyung grabbed his wrists to make the younger let go which made the younger jolt and confused on what he heard.

"Yah! KIM TAEHYUNG!! Are you drunk??! I told you not to drink!" Jungkook smelled the alcohol on Taehyung and scolded him.

"Yah! Who are you my mother?! Stop

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter