o02 || Little Book

Bold BEHAViiOR {R}

She Grabbed her books and walked  around the desks as she made her way out the room. She turned sharply bumping into someone so violently. Her book fell to the floor .

“Im Sorry. Sorry…” she repeated as she kept bowing her head. She looked up but  no one was there. She looked around confused yet saw no one . She got up and found that her note book was missing. She was puzzled once again. She rubber her eyes and looked again.

    Little did she know was some one was there and did take her book. He was around the corner watching her sneakily. He watched in amusement as she looked frantically for the small book. He chuckled with out thinking and she heard.

    “Yah! Who’s there?” she asked as he turned suddenly pressing his back to the wall in fear of being discovered. He took a deep breath as he heard her footsteps come closer.

    “Ahh .  KyungMi. “ he said just as she was about to turn the corner. She jumped with a Yepl.

“YAH . Han Seung . Are you crazy?” She yelled as she violently punched him then returning to hold her chest. He looked down guiltily and she noticed her notebook. She grabbed it as she stormed away laughing a bit.

    “KyungMi ! Sorry .” he said as he ran after her. He couldn’t believe how fast she walked. She laughed a little harder but immediately stopped as he walked beside her. “Yah I said I was sorry!” he continued. She only smiled as she grabbed his arm and pulled him out side.