o01 ||The NOTE

Bold BEHAViiOR {R}

“Yah ! Where are you going?” he yelled as the figure walked away. He has never really watched her till then . He watched her Hips as they swayed when she walked.

    “im Going home ,your wasting my time as I see im “Wasting” yours!” she said with a wave. He could hear the anger in her voice. He looked down then his head rose suddenly.

“woah . Wait why do I care if she’s mad? She nothing to me.” He said as he shook his head violently. He grabbed his book of the table and maneuvered around the classroom desk. He stopped when something caught his eye. A small piece of paper on the ground under the desk where she sat. He bent down and picked it up. He un folded it and carefully read the contents.  His eyes widened with anger as he crumpled the paper and stormed out the room violently.

He walked down the halls with on hand in his pocket in a cool manner . But his face said something different . He thought back to the note .


                “ Meet me at  Cloud Nine Café. I will be waiting for you. Today I must confess my feelings. =P “  --- Seunghyun

He snarled at the thought. He didn’t like Her but he didn’t want anyone else to like her . He paused for a second to think and heard whispers coming a class room

“Omg . Look at oppa!”

    “He so CUTE!”

“Omo . I would die if he just said hi”

They continued and he smirked. But the suddenly turned into a frown. He then snarled and walked out the double doors. He looked around but she was no where to be found. He frowned as he jogged over to his car. He hopped in and was off the lot in a matter of seconds. He was at the café in matter of minutes. But just as he hopped out of the car he could see her walking down in the doors. He then ran and walked past her with swiftly hiding his face . He was ahead of her so he stopped a quickly spotted Seunghyun sitting at a booth.

    He hid his face as he sat at the booth directly behind Seunghyuns. As She walked over she smiled and sat briskly.

    “Hii OPPA.” she said happily.

“What a mood change “ he thought to himself as he rolled his eyes.

    “Asiia . I’ve been wanting to tell you something for along time now…” he was interrupted by the waiter bringing a chocolate shake.  She took a taste and nodded for him to continue. “Ah I like you!” he said and immediately hid his face. But her eyes widened and she choked on her drink.

“Huh?” she asked confused.

    “OOHH PLEASE! As if she didn’t know!”  he said as he laughed silently behind the menu.

“Yeah . I know its weird because your older brother is my best friend . But I cant help it.”

    “Oppa . I don’t know what to say.” she looked down guiltily.

“You don’t have to say anything right now. Just think about it and see if you can or want to acknowledge my feelings. Ok? “
She nodded and gave a shy smile as she looked down at her milkshake and began to sip it once more. At that moment he removed him self from his secrecy and slyly walked out and hopped in his car . He sat there for a moment. He didn’t know what was going on inside but he was angious to know what she would say.


    “YAH. You have to snap out of this!” he said as he poked himself violently in the head.


` Authors N O T E xz

So this is the first chap .  I am the star. =P
But Keep sending in apps ok?
I cant wait to get my other Girls and Start this STORY!
Wooo hooo!