Revelations

The Love Note 3: Dear, Love Note .. Kai is a JERK!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 16: Revelations

(Jinnie's POV)

"Jinnie! Seriously! Stop eating!" Ara said as she tried to snatch the mango i was eating. I don't know why but i'm always craving for mangos.

"You're getting fat, Jinnie! You don't want to look like a pig at your graduation speech, right?" Xiumin said. Oh yeah~ i'm delivering our graduation speech.

I was about to answer them back when I feel like vomitting. So ran fast to the comfort room and Ara followed me. I threw everthing I ate up. Ara was patting my back while i'm still vommiting. Aish! my tummy hurts :(

"That's what you get for eating so damn much!" she nags at me.

"Urrgghh! Now my head hurts! I want to go home" i said. I'm in the mall right now with Ara and Xiumin because we're finding some casual clothes to wear on our graduation which happens to be on the next day.

"Arasso~ But i need to buy something first." she said and I nodded.

 

Xiumin went home and I was dragged in the grocery store because Ara has something to buy.

"I'm gonna buy napkins. Do you need some?" she asked

"Nope. I still have stocks. And i'm kinda delayed. Oh gosh!! Watermelon!!! Hey~ Ara, Buy me that huge watermelon!" I said as i ran to the fruits section.

We were paying for all the things we bought. Most of them are foods. For me ofcourse. I then noticed that Ara is staring at me weirdly. Is there something on my face?

"Jinnie, can I ask you something?"

"You're already asking, what is it?" i said to her

"Did you .. uhm .. already .. had with Kai?" she asked. My eyes went side. How did she know? Is it because how I walk? Is it that obvious?

"Why did you suddenly ask that question?"

"Because you're eating like a pig. You always vomit. You  suddenly crave for  fruits. Your monthly period is delayed. Your mood swings , alot." she said.

"So?" i asked not really getting her point

"Are you pregnant?"

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?" i yelled which cause everyone to look at me "What are you talking about, Choi Ara!"

"Did he used ? Do you use pills?" Ara asked

"I don't know okay! It only happened for one night! remember when we went to the club? we're all drunk, right? That is when that thing happened." i explained.

"Do you me to buy a Pregnancy test kit for you? I'm getting worried." she said. That hit me, All the things she said were true. I always feel uncomfortable with my tummy and the fact that i'm delayed, there must be something going on.

----

"How do I use this again?" i asked Ara. We immediately went to my house to know the truth about me. Good thing mom is not home.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter