4

Heart Of Ice

I woke up not knowing where I was at first. My head was hurting. I looked around and remembered the room. It's Kyuhyun's. But where was he? I shook my head. I thought a bit and then remembered everything that had happened the day before. I sighed and got out of bed. The floor was ice cold and I shivered. I only wore Kyuhyun's shirt. I looked at myself in the mirror. I had been here a lot before leaving to America. It had been my second home.  As I looked at myself in the mirror I realized I was wearing the shirt of Kyuhyun I always wore. I shook my head fast and went out. I was hungry. I went to the kitchen and took some things. I started to prepare food for both me and Kyuhyun, I felt like I needed to do something back for Kyuhyun because he had been taking care of me since yesterday evening and I hoped he wouldn't say anything to my brother or my parents. 
Kyuhyun's POV
It had been a bad night. after I took her here I was still mad and laid awake almost the whole night. Just  an hour ago I had fallen asleep but I had woken up already because of the delicious smell of food. I got up and walked to the kitchen. I smiled a bit and leaned against the doorstand while watching Sujin cooking while only wearing his shirt. It felt just like the old days like nothing bad had happened, like she never left, like she never changed, like they had never broken up. He sighed. But it wasn't like that. She turned around and almost let the pan with eggs fall out of her hands because she saw me, but then she smiled. "I made breakfast, so come and eat." I nodded with a smile and sat down. Sujin gave me my food that she made and I started to eat. Sujin sat down in front of me. I smiled at her. "It feels just like the old days." I said to her. "I wished I could have it back." Sujin's expression changed. "We can't." She said fast and ate futher. For just a minute I had the feeling the old Sujin was back, but that feeling was over now. They ate in silence. "Can you bring me home now?" Su Jin asked when they where done eating. I nodded. "I'm going to get ready then." I answered and walked to the bathroom. I got dressed again and went I got out I saw Su Jin got fully dressed too and I knew what shirt I was going to wear later. SuJin went out first. I took my carkeys and went out too. We both got into the car and I drove her home. We were both quiet again and it was so hard for me not to say to her that I loved her, missed her and wanted her back again. She of course knew that already. What did I ever do wrong that she hated me like this now? I parked in front of her house and  looked at the front door. "Thank you." Su jin said to me and got out. I watched her until she disseapeared inside of the house before riding to the SM Building.