2

Heart Of Ice

“Yah ! Choi Su Jin!” I groaned as my mom stood next to my bed yelling at me. I hided my face under my pillow. “What?” I asked her irritated. “I made lunch for your brother and his friends, I want you to go and bring it.” She said. I groaned again. “Why?” I asked. “I’m busy now get out of bed and go.” I sighed and slowly got out of bed when she closed the door on her way out. It has been a week since I got home and I barely left my room. I was still mad at Kyuhyun for the fight we had that night and I still wasn’t in the mood to see him again. I changed my clothes and went down. My mom looked up and smiled a bit. Since I got back her smile had disappeared and she had been very grumpy towards me. “there’s the food she said. It’s about time you get out of the house.” I glared at her. She wanted me out? I took it and got into my shoes. “Don’t come back too fast.” She yelled at me before I closed the door behind me. I groaned. “it’s about time you get out of the house? What’s that supposed to mean?” I started talking to myself as I walked to the SM building.  “It’s like she wants me to go back to the states. Maybe I’ll do that.” I walked slowly to the building. Because one I didn’t feel like seeing Kyuhyun and the other Super Junior members and Two because my mom told me not to come home fast. I took a deep breath as I looked at the door of the SM building. “Just drop it off and get out of there.” I said and walked in. I walked through the hallways when I heard some music that I thought sounded good. I stopped and looked at the door. “EXO.” I read out loud. I smiled. Kai. The day after the party I had received a text from him telling me he got my number from Taemin and had liked the party. We had been texting the whole day to each other until I had stopped answering. Just because of no reason. I tiptoed and looked through the window. I saw two boys dancing on the music. I looked at them and cocked my head to the side a bit. I smiled when I saw one of them was Kai. My heart started to speed up a bit as I watched him. I bit my lip. He looked kinda….hot. I shook my head. What was I thinking? I opened the door lightly and looked at him while leaning against the door opening. The music stopped and I clapped my hands. Both Kai and the other guy looked up. First surprised but Kai smiled when he saw me. He was panting and sweating. I bit my lip again as I looked at him. Kai and the other guy came to me. “Hey.” He said while smiling. “Hey.” I answered. “Did you like it?” He asked. I nodded. “Yeah it was okay.” I answered not wanting to say how much I liked it to see him dance. Kai’s smile got wider. I looked at the other guy. I forgot his name already who was smiling too. “it’s our dance for our new comeback next month you’re the first one to see it.” The guy smiled. “You’re Su Jin right? Siwon younger sister?” I nodded “Yeah I am and you are…..?” I tried to remember his name. “Lay.” He smiled. I smiled a bit and nodded. “yeah I remember now.” “Kai is always…..” He got interrupted by Kai who putted his hand on his mouth. “I’m nothing” he said fast with a smile. I chuckled a bit. “Euhmm…well I’m going now, I need to bring some food to my brother and his friends.” I said while letting out a big sigh. “it was nice seeing you again Kai” I smiled. “Bye Lay.” I walked out again and went straight to Super Junior’s practice room. I walked in not caring if they had practice or not. They were all sitting on the ground. “THERE SHE IS!” Yesung screamed. “Finally!” Siwon sighed. “We’ve been waiting for our food for like an hour.” I rolled my eyes and gave him the bag. “Well, hello to you guys too.” I answered. “And bye!” I said and turned around to walk away again. “Hey hey not so fast.” Siwon grabbed my wrist and pulled me back. “What?” I asked. “Stay for a little longer.” I looked at Kyuhyun who looked away fast at the food Leeteuk was getting out of the bag. “No.” I answered and turned around again. Siwon smiled. “You’ve been locked up in your room since your back, I see you as much as when you were in the States.” I shrugged my shoulders. “So..?” “So? You used to hang around here all the time before you left for America, even when you had to study.” “I had a reason to hang around here.” I answered. “Now I don’t.” I turned around again. “See you guys later.” I said and walked out. I was about to go home again when I received a message.

Hi Su Jin,
I’m glad I saw you today, are you still at SM?
I was wondering if we could hang out a bit after practice.
Kai.

I bit my lip holding back a smile.

Hi kai,
euhmm… yeah I was just about to leave but,
okay sounds fun.

I texted back and looked behind me to the door that leaded to my brother, suju and of course Kyuhyun. “take that!” I muttered and looked at my phone again. Kai had texted back saying he was done and I should wait at the boys locker room. I want there and leaned against the wall as I waited for Kai. The door opened after a while and two other boys of EXO got out while laughing. They stopped when they saw me. “Kai is almost ready” the smallest one said. I nodded and thanked him as the door opened again. Lay and two others went out. “I’m sorry if it’s taking long, Kai wants to look good for you!” one of them laughed. I frowned and just waited. “He likes you!” another one yelled. I looked at them and shook my head, maybe I should had answered no to them. “sshhht guys leave the girl alone.” A tall boy said and came to me. “Don’t mind them.” He smiled. “I’m Kris btw.” I nodded. “Well you know who I am don’t you?” He nodded. “Of course, how should I not know the name of a pretty lady.” “Yah Kris! Don’t flirt with her she’s kais girl already.” A smller one pushed him away.  “actually I’m no one’s girl” I answered lifting my head up. The boys bursted into laugher. “auwch. That must hurt.” Someone answered. “See.” Kris said. “ I still have a chance.” He putted his arm around my shoulder at the moment Kai came out. He frowned. I pushed Kris away. “I wouldn’t be so sure.” I said to him and took Kai’s wrist. “Let’s go” I pulled him with me. “So did you had any plans?” I asked him. Kai nodded. “Yeah I thought it was a good idea to take you out to dinner.” I nodded and realized I was a bit hungry. “okay” I smiled a bit.

“I’m home!” I yelled as I walked back in the house. My mom came to me and smiled a bit. “So you finally listened a bit to me.” She said because I didn’t came home fast before leaving. I nodded. “looks like it.” “ Did you had a lot of fun with the guys?” I looked up. What was she talking about? “Huh?” “I asked if you had a lot of fun with your brother and his friends” she said again. I rolled my eyes. “What made you think I would have stayed with them?” I asked. My mom glared at me. “Kyuhyun.” She answered. “I bet you guys are back together.” I bit my lip out of angry. “We’re not!” “Why  not?” “We won’t ever get back together!” I groaned. “Of course you two will, I like him, your father likes him and he has a wealthy family, I’ll be so happy when you guys finally marry.” My eyes widened. “THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN!” I yelled at her and ran upstairs locking myself up in my room. What the hell was she thinking? Me and Kyuhyun getting married? We broke up and I didn’t want him anymore. We were never ever getting back together!