Panic

Daddy Chanyeol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol's POV

I came home later than usual, around 9 PM. I couldn't wait to hold my beautiful and now very pregnant wife in my arms.. She is now 5 month's pregnant, and only 4 more months till the due date, which Jess, I mean Dr. Jung told me about. I know she doesn't feel confident about her body, she never wants to go out with me anymore unless it's to the doctors. So I went to the mall on my break, and got a dress for her, to wear to dinner. Turns out, Guess has a new line just for pregnant woman.

"Pumpkin? Where are you?"

"AHHHH!!!"

"Nana!!! PARK NANA!!!" I dropped the bag and raced to the bedroom to see Nana on the floor, crying.

"*hiks*Chanyeol...*hiks*..." "Babe, what's wrong?? Does it hurt anywhere?? Do we need to see Jessica??" I started to panic. What is it's a miscarriage??? I instinctively put my hand over her stomach.

"Yeol, nothing fits me..." Nana started to cry again. That's when I noticed all of her clothes were hanging from the drawers or on the floor or bed. They were everywhere. "Oh My God, Nana! You almost gave me a heart attack!! You are on the floor crying that nothing fits you??" I yelled, Nana cried all over again...
"*Sigh* I'm sorry baby. But you scared me. Look, of course SOME things won't fit you, I mean, you are carrying our little peach. But some of your clothes will.. This shirt. This you can still can wear. And look hot in." I smirked a little.
" Then there's this cocktail dress, you can we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter