Bump

Daddy Chanyeol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

16 weeks into pregnancy~

Nana's POV

I woke up one morning and saw Chanyeol still sleeping beside me, his arms around my waist. After around 5 minutes I was finally able to free myself from his grip. I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. When I was done, I looked at myself in the mirror and imagined myself with a huge belly.

"*sigh* what am I going to do with you?" I said and felt my stomach. Then I felt something. My eyes widen, my jaw drop, as I lift my shirt, revealing a bump on my used-to-be flat stomach. I ran out the bathroom and jumped on the bed.

"Chanyeol!!!Chanyeol! Wake up! I'm starting to show! Wake up!"

"Hmmmmmm..... Ok....." Was his only response. He was facing face down on the bed, his showing.

"Chanyeol!! I have a baby bump!!" I said but he only hummed. I hit him hard on his back which made him jump.

"What??What happened??" He said in a worried tone. "I have a baby bump!"

"Really?? Let me see!" He said as he pinned me down on the bed and he lifted my shirt just enough to show my stomach. He gave it butterfly kisses and wouldn't let go of me.

"Chanyeol! Stop it!" I said between giggle's.

"Hold on...."He suddenly stopped.

"Babe, what is it?" I asked him.

"When was your last check-up? And where was I?"

"Ummm...around two month ago that was my first check-up. And a month later I got another. And I since I went by my self, I think you were at work?"

"WHAT?? When is your next one??"

"Um....Oh! Today! Around 2 PM...I think."

"Ok, I'll pick you up and take you there." He said with his work face on, he got up and went to the bathroom to get ready for work. .

.

.

Around 1.30 PM I went to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter