fin.

please put a shirt on

((okay I was originally writing this while blasting some Got7 songs till I realized I can't concentrate due to excessive attempts to sing/rap along /sigh))

-

Jb

'I'm straight," Jaebum told himself one day.

"I'm straight," He repeated, just for the sake of it. 

There was a downside to having to live under the same roof with somebody like Mark Tuan. He may seem like a quiet and conservative guy, but he came from SoCal after all. Baring his body was like second nature to him, especially when the winter season came to an end and summer with all its heat came right after spring. It was fine as first, when his body was still that of a fairly adolescent teen, toned and without any trace of body fat. But lately, and thanks to the intense dance practices, Mark's body was becoming more and more like a man.

Jaebum was watching TV when Mark walked pass him. 

"I'm straight." 

-

Jr

Mark was usually shirtless on Sunday mornings, when there was no training and they would all be resting at the dorm. Well, almost all of them. The youngests would be out playing, Youngjae wanted extra lessons, Jaebum would visit the company building to work on some music (without distractions), and Jackson would basically be asleep half the day. Jinyoung would be left with nobody else to hangout with except Mark, and while he truly adores his hyung, he still sometimes wish he would just put a fricking shirt on.

Like that Sunday, for instance, when Mark decided to pop by Jinyoung's room to hang out. He was trying to practice his Korean and didn't even notice how ridiculously red Jinyoung's face was the entire time, how those eyes kept glancing at him, and how 'you lose' kept repeating from the game he was playing. 

'It isn't fair,' Jinyoung thought, ignoring the words from Mark's lips and focusing his attention on his sculpted chest. 'Nothing about him is fair. He's got the face of a puppy and the body of god.'

-

Jackson

The only person was atleast slightly level-headed about Mark and his body show was Jackson. Note how it said slightly, because there were some times that Jackson saw a little more than just Mark's torso, considering how they were roommates. So just shirtless was still mellow for him. Anything more might give him a heart attack. Don't judge a book by its cover was something Jackson realized after spending more time with Mark. He smiles like he's all shy? Nothing about Mark can be considered shy.  His clothes look really loose so he's probably really skinny? Nothing about those muscles are skinny. 

Jackson deals with the situation like how he would any other, he would laugh. Like when Jackson entered their shared room to find Mark exercising (as if he needed it), his back facing the door with his back muscles flexed, and Jackson found himself panicking for a moment because Mark turned around a few seconds later.

"Hey," He greeted cooly in English, before resuming what he was doing.

'Typical, oblivious Mark,' Jackson thought with a chuckle, before throwing a nearby pillow at Mark, laughing and saying something like "put on a show somewhere else." 

-

Youngjae

Youngjae tried to pass it off as envy and not awe, whenever he would see Mark being shirtless again. He would stare on purpose, comparing the differences in his mind. He would contemplate how his body still needed more work to reach Mark's level, or even be near Mark's level. Right. The weird feeling he gets is definitely envy, and that's why he refuses to spend time in the dorm whenever Mark is around (but only during summer, because only a fool with spend the day outside during winter in Korea.)

Mark caught him leaving early for practice one morning, and Youngjae almost lost track of time.

Damnnit, Mark-hyung.

-

Bambam

Bambam wasn't used to it at all. 

They didn't have much men just flaunting their body around in Thailand, especially not ones as handsome as Mark with such a defined body. He was going through his 'teenage years' and was definitely feeling thoroughly confused at the sight of his hyung's body almost every single day. He and Yugyeom agreed to escape from it on atleast Sunday, but that didn't mean he was exempted on any other day. He had to go to extreme limits.

Like when Mark casually popped up infront of Bambam's direction.

"Hey, Ba---"

Mark still didn't get an explanation why Bambam covered his eyes and starting walking the other direction, bumping into things along the way and practicing his Thai rap. 

-

Yugyeom

Mark was only beginning to realize the strange things happening when he striked up a conversation with Yugyeom. The normally fair skinned magnae was looking extremely flushed, that Mark even asked if he had a fever. Yugyeom just shook his head and didn't say anything more. For some reason, his eyes always darted around to various objects like the lamp or the floor. He would also always make this attempt to start walking backwards, but that only made Mark walk forwards and it was too late for the magnae to realize he got himself into a trap. 

"Are you sure you're okay?" Mark would ask, worry clear in his features (not that Yugyeom was even looking at his face.)

"F-fine, hyung, but maybe I should go see umma just in case," Yugyeom took the chance to escape and seek shelter in Jinyoung's room.

-

bonus! Jr ♥

It was Sunday night when Mark was sitting on the couch watching TV and suddenly a shirt hits his face.

Jinyoung was standing a few feet away, arm crossed on his chest with a small pout on his face. He wasn't looking at Mark, his face tinted pink. Mark thought he looked adorable.

"Keep it to yourself or share it with only me next time," Jinyoung managed to mutter before stomping into his room. 

Mark shrugged, putting the shirt to the side. A smile was on his lips as he decided to follow the younger boy into his room.