Chapter 3

Meant To Be (SEQUEL TO LETTING GO)

Okay, let me start off by apologizing for disappearing for god knows how long . Life got in the way and yea..College assignments started to pile up, ty friendship that I have to deal with and I'm kind of going through and emotional battle of my own. I literally just finished typing out one long assignments that is due in two days and I feel like I can finally breathe again. HAHA. I guess that's enough ranting, without further due, jeng jeng jeng! I present to you, the third chapter! =) Enjoy~~ 

 


No! It can't be. It can't be him right? Oh my god, it's just my mind playing tricks on me, please let it just be my imagination.

Hana slowly turned around to face the voice of the owner, and she felt that the wind had been knocked out of her lungs because standing in front of her is no other than Oh Sehun. They guy that she shared half of her life memories with, the guy that was her best friend, the guy that she became her best friend, the guy she fell in love with, the guy she had her heart broken by, and the guy that she had tried desperately to forget for the past 5 years of her life. 

* Why does he have to appeare now!? Out of all the times, he has to appear now!?* *And it's certainly not helping that Sehun looks so attractive standing under the rain, Oh my god! What am I thinking? This is no place for thoughts like this, I have to get away from him *

Hana then did what her head told her to do and immediately spun around to run away but before she can start running, a hand grasp onto hers and yank her backwards until her back came in contact with a hard chest. Hana was shocked to say the least, she was afraid to turn around and meet his eyes because, deep deep down in her very core, she knows that she will fall in love with him all over again.

*Psst. Who are you kidding Hana? You never got over him, and you never will* Hana thought sadly. 

Hana tried to yank her hand out of his grasp but his grip was just too strong. She couldn't possibly fight against him. After multiple times of struggling, she gave up and just let her hand drop to her sides. 

" Why are you running away again?" Sehun said as he let out a sigh. A sigh that sounded so painful.

"I'm not. I don't know who you are mister. Please leave me alone." she tried to yank herself out of his grasp again.

That's when anger started to boil inside of Sehun. All those years of trying to find her, those years where he had to cry himself to sleep for several months because she left him while he was still on his honeymoon. He came back to find his heart shattered because, the only person that he thought would never hurt him ended up hurting him the most. But she doesn't know that, because she had been trying to play hide and go seek.

Something inside Sehun snapped and he mustered up his strenght and spun her around, ready to vent all his anger when he was met with a pair of moist eyes with tears rolling down her cheeks. At first he thought was the rain drops but he can clearly see that some of it that was mixed with the rain were her tears. His eyes soften and his grip lossen around her hand. 

" I know you recognize me Hana, there's no use in lying" Sehun whispered.

"No I don't! I don't know who you are so just leave me alone! " Hana shouted while trying to wipe her tears with the sleeve of her coat furiously, which to no avail because she just couldn't stop crying.

" Don't be like this Hana, I know you recognize me. It's Sehun, remember? " Hope filled his eyes as he looked into hers.

Hana's lips quivered. She was not ready for this. This wans't how they were suppose to meet again, her planned was to never see him again, but she guessed it was pured fate that borught them back together. 

She had never felt like this in a long time. Oh Sehun is standing right infront of her right now, looking as dashing as ever yet at the same time, he looked so broken. All she wanted to do was to envelope him in a hug so tight till he couldn't breathe. She had missed him so much. 

* Hana, run! Come on feet, listen to me, run. Run away from him, you don't want to get hurt again by him* Hana squeeze her eyes shut as she debated with herself. At that moment, she noticed that Sehun's grasp has loosen so she did what her head decided to do, she yanked her hand and run like she had never before. She ran till she couldn't feel her legs anymore and her lung burned. She came to a stop when she noticed that Sehun didn't manage to catch up with her. 

When she took off running, Sehun tried to chase after her, but sadly he did not know the street of Japan like her did. And not even a minute later, he had lost sight of her as she took a right turn and disappeared.

"AARRRGH!! " Sehun punched the wall repeatedly as tears roll down his eyes. He couldn't believe that he had lost her again, it took him years to find her and she had just managed to escape him again.

He slid down the side of the wall and sat on the cold hard floor while trying to calm his heart down. Sehun has been immobile for 30 minutes before he decided that no matter what will happen in the future, he'll find her again and she better damn right know that he will not let her get away that easy again. 

 


Thank you for reading and don't forget to leave comments and subscribe! =) I love each and everyone of my readers. 

Saranghaeyo! <3 <3

Till next time chingu! ^^ =)