chapter 4

my housemate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  My kitchen always silent,now be messed by two saram who rare cooking is struggling to cook spagetti sauce based on Jung Ah recipe.Joo Yeon not doing anything casually eat spagetti in a dish that i serve.I knocked her hand not allow her eat.

  "Unnie stop it" I keep tap her hand.

  "Auch! Uie-ah...it hurt...if situation be like this,Unnie will go home first.Anyeong" Joo Yeon waved her hand.She hope Uie will prevent her go but she see Uie hand like drove her away.She do sad face and bite her lips hard."How could you drove unnie out from the palace,castle.Unnie don't want to friend with you.Unnie want to cry...uwekk" Joo Yeon play new role,Who want to expect when she be dork.Queen of acting.

  "Anyeong unnie...have a good walk" Happy i said.I know she okay.She just sometime be too over.Heh my unnie no one can doubt when she playing around.

  Joo Yeon out from Uie house and walk back to her house.Her house near to Uie house but not to near.if walk your leg will sore.She bumped with Hyun Joong infront house.She smile widely.

  "Hi...Hyun Joong sshi"

  "Hi"

  Joo Yeon dashed from the house,run like she be chased by wild dogs.Hyun Joong just look in dazed not believe it.'Wow she can be runner for country...soooo fast...haha' Hyun Joong shook he head.

  Hyun Joong come in and heard loud sound from kitchen.He go there and see Uie put hard work to cook main dish and side dish.her face full of sauce.her nose,cheek...so cutie.Hyun Joong giggle from the sight

  "Yah Yu Jin...you know how to cook this? your face show that you don't know" Ask Hyun Joong in doubt.

  I got shock.When he back?."Of course.see who the cooker" Actually i don't know how cook but i show i know it.Don't want to lose.This too based on Jung Ah unnie recipe.I don't know it working or not.

  "From you face i know you just can cook instant only...haha"

  I ogle hyun joong.He like to condemn me .But the fact it right haha."Yaa...i in happy mood and enthusiastic.Don't spoil my mood okay"

  "Arasso my sweety princess" Hyun joong sit on chair and eat fruit on kitchen table.

  40 minutes later,the food is already served.hyun joong asked me to shower.I step to bathroom after done i wear my cloth and step back to dining table.'Why the house suddely dark? Weird' I slowly moves.careful.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter