chapter 3

my housemate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for ship hyun joong and uie...this chapter will be jooee

 

  Just now i went to supermarket with Hyun Joong.All related item i bought just wait my Joo Yeon unnie come to help me.i don't know my decision to get help from Joo Yeon is right.i feel uneasy.Hyun Joong after shopping for groceries went to meet his college friend Jaejoong.

  TOK,TOK.TOK!!!.My house door crushed.That must Joo Yeon unnie.I go to main door and then open it.i saw Joo Yeon unnie grin like idiot.I look at outside behind joo yeon.Did she just walk.No car.ahh! whatever.

  "Yoyoyo...Uie-ah...what up need a help...just now you call like you has big problem.Problem of country? haha or you shishi on your pant or you..."I put my finger on to shut up her from talk.Joo Yeon ask like a police.Nonstop.

  PUK!.I smashed her head with elbow.She short from me.so easy to smash.I do innocent face not care about her pain.

  "Auchh!...Uie-ah waeee?.what unnie mistake?do you not love me?"Joo Yeon do sad face and spoiled tone.

  "Serve your right...you idiot unnie...ask me like police...i in trouble now.i want you taught me to cook spagetti sauce"

  "Me? taught cook? did you get fever Uie? you know unnie is lady who is very very lazy to cook and get in to kitchen"Joo Yeon point finger towards herself and laugh hardly.

  "Unnie..."Whine I.'Ah bad mistake...i think joo yeon unnie good at cooking but she only good at eating.Look at her,she slumber go to refrigerator and eat my cake and ice cream'.

  "Anyway Uie,to who you want to cook?"Ask Joo Yeon.

  "Hyun Joong...i promise to him to cook if i get below pointer"

  "Ohooo...what you get?"Joo Yeon face bitter when she heard Hyun Joong name.

  "3.33 pointer...unnie?"

  "Not bad...unnie? hmmm just 3.36 pointer"

  "Waaa...unnie smart...i though you idiot...haha"I laugh and run from Joo Yeon.Joo Yeon try to cacth me.

  "Yah!!! Uie...w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter