Jeon Jungkook you stupid!

Jeon Jungkook you stupid!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeon Jungkook watches you walk hand in hand with your boyfriend. He bites his lower lips and tried hard to stop the threatening tears to flow. He, is in a cafe you just entered with your boyfriend. Stalking over you.

Standing up, he his lips before putting his hand on his jeans pocket. Walking slowly, watching over you.

He watches in envy as you linger your arm on your boyfriend's waist. You straighten your hair with your other free hand. He heaves a deep sigh.

He closes his eyes briefly after watching you going into a shopping complex. Sighing again, he goes straight to his house.

He throws his jacket away. Peeling off his shirt, he leaves the singlet covering his body. Turning the conditioner on, he slams himself on his bed. He stares at the white ceiling above him. Imagining your face again and again.

He jumps off his bed and grabs his notebook with a pen. He flips through the pages to find an empty page for his new rap.

 

Your long straight hair you got there shakes my heart.

My heart thumps loudly every time I saw you pass by me.

I almost sent asleep when I smell your sweet scent from your lavender shampoo.

In my busy schedule I always imagining of getting out with you

Seeing your warm and deep eyes close by my side everyday

Your hand wrapping my waist tightly each day.

It is a crazy imagine but what i can do because you're not mine.

Running out of breath after seeing you, I know you mean something to me

I wanna hear you singing my name

I wanna explore the mysterious you. I wanna know you all the way up and down

I appreciate your existence. All about you is an art.

Meaningless rap about some imagination I present to you.

 

Jungkook put away his notebook and stand up. Grabbing some water, he slams his back on the couch. Not minding his swollen shoulder, he sleeps on the couch for the night.

----

He wakes up early next morning. Washing up, he wears a white t shirt with a jean. Glancing the watch, he gulps off his milk.

"Taller you go Jungkook~"

He cheers himself up. He locks his house and stuff his keys in his jeans' pocket. Readying himself to stalk over you again.

He walks to a party nearby his house. He was invited so you too. Expecting you to come, he braves himself to come. Biting his lower lips, he waits with patience.

He sees you walking into the party with more girl friends of yours. You laugh at your friend's jokes and his heart skips a beat.

You stop laughing when you see him. Stunned fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter