Mark Me

Control - Leo

A soft light radiated from the tv screen in front of the two of you, showing soft scenes of the latest fantasy drama that had captured both your attention and the attention of your boyfriend, Leo. With a single blanket draped over your laps, your hands rested underneath the blanket while one of your hands was laced with his. Placing your intertwined hands on his thigh, the gentle movement of his thumb across your knuckles then down your fingers sent shivers up your spine.

"Do you want another blanket, love?" Leo whispered quietly, trying not to disturb you from the show that both of you had your eyes glued on

"No" You whispered softly, too engulfed in the show to get up and grab another blanket.

Instead, you leaned into Leo’s strong shoulder, your head nuzzling against his strong arm while you adjusted your hand in his so it is more comfortable for the two of you. Moving your intertwined hands into your lap, you wrapped your free hand around his hand that was lovingly wrapped around yours.

Glancing over at you, Leo just smiled softly, a little smile pulling on his lips while he squeezed your hand slightly while his other hand played with the buttons on the remote control.

The show broke into a commercial as the two of you blinked and tried to have your mind compute what you had just watched.

"I really like this drama, it reminds me of us" You whispered, relaxing against his side.

"How so?" He questioned, feeling his heart start to beat faster knowing that the main character was a vampire, just like him.

"Well how we met… then the way you look at me… then his personality too" You rattled off just a few similarities before the show came back on, silencing both of you until the next commercial.

"How could they just leave it like that?" You mumbled to yourself seeing the credits roll after the hour episode.

"They have to keep you hooked for next week, jagi" Leo reasoned, while turning down the volume, feeling his heart start to race a little faster.

"I know" You whined "But why do they have to make it soooo gooood?" You whined some more, lifting your head slightly to peer up into his brown, chocolate eyes.

Not finding an answer, silence slowly grew between you before Leo rested the remote control on the small side table beside the arm rest he was leaning on. his lips slowly, you could tell that he was thinking of something, so you just let him take his time to tell you.

"I know we have been together for a over a year, but I need to ask. Do you trust me?" Leo chocolate eyes slowly followed the gentle pattern of the blanket before he lifted his eyes to look into yours.

Being set back by this question, you blinked a few times in curiosity why he would be asking this all of a sudden.

"I trust you with my life" You reassured, your hand gently squeezing his hand slightly while your eyes never wavered from his. "What is this about?" You probed after another silence filled the room.

"I wanted to tell you my darkest secret that I haven’t told anyone before…" He dropped his eyes down to your intertwined hands, watching your smaller fingers laced between his, he took in a deep breath while trying to find the right words to tell you.

"Tell me when you are ready" You brushed your thumb over the cool metal band of his promise ring. Taking a few minutes, he gathered his thoughts then lifted his head slowly for his eyes to meet yours again.

"You know the character in the drama? How he is a vampire?" Leo questioned, you nodded softly in response, "Well… I am… a vampire… too" His voice started to taper off, trying to read your eyes and body language.

"W-What?" You stuttered after some time, dropping your eyes from his gaze feeling your hands shake around his.

"I know this is a lot to take in" He lifted his hand and rested it on your upper arm gently rubbing it, trying to soothe you the best he could.

"You have been a vampire this whole time?" You whispered, slowly lifting your eyes to see his head gently nod.

"Why did you want to tell me that you were a vampire?" You questioned, just to see his side of things

"It’s kind of complicated" He glanced up at your eyes before biting his lip softly.

"I’ll listen" You reassured quietly feeling your heart only grow for him.

Starting from the beginning, he told you everything that you ever needed and wanted to know about him. Hours ticked by before he finished his story.

Taking in another deep breath, you digested the information that you had just heard before your tongue fumbled inside your mouth to ask a question. Yet he took the words, that you had tried so hard to find, right out of your mouth.

"May I mark you as mine? Now and forever?" He questioned gently, "I don’t want to find another girl when I have you"

"M-Mark?" You questioned, flinching a little thinking it would hurt.

"You trust me, right?" He questioned once more, his kind eyes that you fell for, comforted you more than ever before.

"I do" You whisper with a subtle nod

"Let me show you" He whispered quietly, opening his arms slightly for you.

"Okay" You breathed softly, he slowly helped you move into his lap.

Straddling his lap, you sat up straight as his kind eyes moved over your face, his long fingers gently pushed your hair behind one ear before gathering all of your hair and pulling it over your right shoulder. Sliding one hand to your side, he kept his eyes on yours while moving in for what seemed like a normal kiss.

Once his lips touched yours, you felt something different surge through you, something new and exciting, yet it was comfortable and natural. Moving his lips against yours, he pulled you slowly against him, your arms found their way around his broad shoulders for a few seconds before he pulled away just slightly.

"I love you, ____" He whispered lovingly, his warm breath spilling over your lips while his lips just grazed yours with his words.

"I love you too, Leo" You pecked his lips softly before you felt his right hand run up your left arm to your shoulder.

Turning your head to watch his hand, he rubbed your side gently while slowly pulling down the collar of your loose V neck past your shoulder. Running the backs of his fingers across the area just below where the collarbone meets the shoulder. Leo’s eyes turned to look into yours, your fingers gently moved into his hair on the back of his head as you smiled gently at him while your eyes took in the many colors that were bleeding into his chocolate orbs from an ice blue to a blood red and every color in between..

Kissing your lips slowly, he let his emotions fill the kiss as passion laced with every movement before moving his lips to the edge of your lips, then across your jawline, down your neck, across your collarbone and to your exposed shoulder. Glancing up at you, he knew what was coming and so did you, nodding your head for him to continue, he leaned down and kissed your shoulder slowly.

Sliding the hand on your side around to your spine, he pulled you closer to him, allowing his fingers to spread out along your back as his soft kisses turned into open mouth ones just before he dug his vampire teeth into your flawless skin. Feeling his teeth enter you, you whined before gripping his shoulder and shirt with your hands.

Rubbing your back reassuringly, he waited a moment for you to relax before he some of your blood slowly, your head gently dropped onto his shoulder letting your eyes close from the pain. Leo pulled away soon after slowly before he turned to look you over. Pulling out a pocket knife from his jean pocket, he sliced his hand expertly before watching it bleed a little. 

"Just a little longer" He whispers to you watching your wound drip with a few droplets of blood, nodding your head slowly, he pressed his bleeding palm against your shoulder and held it firmly.

Feeling you tense in his arms, he slowly started to rock you from side to side while he closed his eyes, allowing himself to enter you. After a few minutes, he pulled his hand away from your shoulder, looking at his right shoulder, he watched his own tattoo glow before he shifted his eyes to your shoulder. Magically, the wound healed and a beautiful, matching tattoo covered the scars

"Now I belong to you and you belong to me" He ran his fingertips through your hair, your eyes gently opened at his subtle touch before he brushed his fingers over your new tattoo.

"Isn’t it beautiful?" He whispered in awe watching it sparkle your favorite color before his responded the same way.

"You have one too?" You questioned, slowly pulling down his shirt a little to see his in the same spot, just on the other side of his body.

"We have to match"