2

Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you Rebel_Rose for making me this gorgeous poster! <3 <3 <3 I can't thank you enough ;D

Su Ah is the name of the girl ( girl main character )

“Hey ByunBaek!”

“Hey.” Baekhyun fixed his white and blue uniform to Kisuk High, a school for the gifted, people who has magic─ like himself and Su Ah.

“I heard that Mr Wu is giving a test today on our strength and ability,” Chanyeol said. Chanyeol is his best bud, and basically he’s the one for Baek to go to when Su Ah isn’t with him. His power is not common but it isn’t rare either, he has fire as his ability. The only thing that makes Chanyeol’s fire magic stand out is that he also has a “pet” phoenix, who’s small right now. The animal can turn big and small when needed, depending on the situation. He had named the phoenix, “Chanyolo,” which was pretty bizarre since it doesn’t seem like a phoenix that can turn big enough for the owner himself (Chanyeol) to ride it (punpunpun) is called Chanyolo.

“Oh really?” Baekhyun gave a blank look to the people who were passing by us, “Yeah, and you know how Kris always finds us the right opponent with the same amount of strength but the opposite of our powers, and challenge us together.” Chanyeol was always paired up with Suho, since his power was water, which was the opposite of his power, fire.

Chanyeol pouted before starting, “Lucky you though, you’re the only person who has light as their power, and there’s no one who has dark magic.. Well not like they should be.” Dark magic was abandoned long time ago from the magic holders who used to take advantage of it and made history. “Dark magic is dangerous, never use it or go near a person who does,” they always say.

No one ever seen the said magic in real life though, even if they did, its centuries ago where no one may remember as the person may have died. There isn’t even any magic books that even consist the word “dark magic” in it. It was mysterious just like that. But rumors have been heard that dark magic is to create big explosions and to die in the harshest ways. Those were just rumors, but Baekhyun knew there’s more to it.

“Yeah, I guess he’s going to pair me up with D.O again. That guy is good though, I have to admit that.”

 Chanyeol looked at his partner, “Oh you mean Kyungsoo? He’s so adorable, except that Kai keeps being overprotected of him.” A few minutes later, they stood in front of the huge and classy school, it was of course, fancy for the people who have magic, which is special. Magic users have had a sosyol¹ life, being unique and all, normal people respected them, so they donate most of their money to the school that lectures the specials.

“Hey Baek, hey Yeol,” a cheery voice said their names. “Ahoy Sehun,” Chanyeol grinned at him. “You ready for the test in Mr Wu’s class?”

“Uh, I guess? I don’t know who he’s making me fight with, so..” Baekhyun’s loud voice cut him off, “Su Ah!” Heads turned to the girl’s way, Su Ah was always popular. Like said before, she has a power no one barely can do, and her figure and face value is a very big bonus. “Baek,” smiling while walking over to them, she hugged her boyfriend. Su Ah furrowed her eyebrows when she felt the stiffness of his arms around her. Pulling out of the hug, they looked at each other, one is nervous while the other is confused. Brushing it away, Su Ah started, “So what are you guys talking about?”

Baekhyun looked at his girl one more time before replying, “About Kris’s test he’s going to make us do today.”

“Test? What test?” She sounded clueless, but they all knew she didn’t care. Her power exceeds everyone else’s, and she can beat everyone and anyone. “Kris is having a test again,” they sighed.

“Oh come on, guys! It’s not that bad, his tests are easy!” Su Ah pointed out but Chanyeol and Sehun remarked her, “To you,” they rolled their eyes. “Y’all just jealous of my skills,” she laughed out loud. “Riiight,” Sehun clucked his tongue.

“I have a really rare skill, so like yeah, you better watch out. I might one day control you and make you do weird ,” the girl made a creepy but funny smile. “Yeah, just know not to take over my mind, okay? I don’t want to find someone dead because of ‘me’ if I ever get controlled by you.” Su Ah whispered to Baekhyun after he said that, “Not like I can control you.” Even though it was barely audible, they all heard it clearly.

“Where are the others?” Sehun asked Chanyeol.

“Uh, it’s Tuesday so they’re at the coffee shop down the street.”

“That reminds me! I heard that the abandoned ice cream shop near here is reopening! That place had been vacant for so long already, I thought they would destruct it and build some house or something.”

“Really?”

“Yeah, weird right?”

 

                                                                                                S U  A H

The bell rung and we went to our classes. “Today, as you may or may not know, we’re having a test!” The students groaned, “But before y’all get pissed, I will be introducing a new transfer student, Kim Jongin, come in please.” The class stayed silent as the new boy walked in. “Dude, he’s hot,” the girl beside me started squealing.

I looked away, it was quite boring, seeing the sight of the new guy was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter