Chapter 2 《●Suzy & Suga ★》

Gender Blenders!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

August 27th,  Morning (1st day of school)

●○●○● Suzy and Sulli ●○●○●

●○●Suzy●○●○

I woke up early in the morning with Sulli knowing and opened a tiny wooden box.

Suzy:"Mom... I you're watching us now... but is this really Sulli's fate? Even if she trieds to find it.... I can never forget that one nightmare."

I hugged the photo of my mother and father with Sulli. And a tear fell.  I put the photo back and went to wash up. 

When I came out Sulli was awake and eating breakfast. I smiled at her and ruffled her short hair. 

Suzy:"So should I call you 'oppa' now? Haha!"

Sulli:"Whatever, just remember I get to clme to you with anything! And what about our classes?"

Suzy:"Dont worry about it, we're both in class 'A' and P.E together, so you wouldn't feel alone, ok?" 

Sulli nodded and went to get dressed.  I made sure everything was clean and washed.Then I put our suit in the taxi with Sulli holding our bookbags.

On to school...

○●★☆★☆☆○★●●☆○★●☆○★★●●★○☆●★●★•★★•★•★

☆★☆★ BamBam &Suga★☆★☆

★☆★ Suga★☆★☆

I jumped off the bunk bed and kicked BamBam to wake up. BamBam throw the pillow at me and I pulled him off the bed.

Suga:"Wake up! Its the first day of school and you need to get ready. "

BamBam:"Ok, Ok, mom... I'll be ready in five minutes..."

Suga:"This is going to take more than an hour." 

BamBam finally got up and I gave him his clothes. When I was done, I put our suit cases with our bookbags by the front door. BamBam got out waering the girl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter